Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Meatloaf - Heaven Cant Wait

Started by Tony Tony Tony, January 21, 2022, 08:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Been ill for a while but still a shock.

Bat into Hell?

RIP Marvin Lee Aday

shoulders

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Was going to put the Smith & Jones " Malt Loaf" parody up on my Facebook page, but decided against it, as it seemed disrespectful  (and, having just viewed it again for the first time in ages, it's really not all that funny).

You Took The Soul Right Out Of My Body ( you have to imagine he's singing that to the Grim Reaper).

shoulders

Goldentony

ON A HOT SUMMER NIGHT WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO THE WOLF WITH THE RED ROSE?

would he offer me his teeth?

NO

why?

DEAD

Goldentony

apparently hes dead I thought we were just joking

The Guppy

Kelvin

I would do anything to live, but I wont do that.

Hex Triplet

MEATLOAVES DEID

WHATLL AH TELL THE WEANS

His name was Marvin Aday
His name was Marvin Aday

SpiderChrist

Marvin Aday
Marvin Aday
*whistles*
Oh Marvin, oh Marvin Aday

oops - didnae see drummers post

Marvin Aday,
It's good to know you're deady now Marvin Aday
So in your grave and get set go.

robhug

I thought this news was on the cards as last night I put the telly on and caught the last few minutes of the Dirty Bikers and they were cooking some meatloaf for a group of Amish. Spooky.

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on January 21, 2022, 09:01:44 AMHis name was Marvin Aday
His name was Marvin Aday

A Marvin Aday keeps the living away.

Jittlebags

I guess we'll never know what 'that' was then.

The Mollusk

Rome wasn't marvin aday

I dunno, fuck off

PaulTMA

Sebastian Cobb

Jittlebags

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 21, 2022, 10:05:23 AMPegging

I think he might have been ok with that. I suspect he was objecting to something more along the lines of a Cleveland Steamer.

Butchers Blind

I will always remember him as Meatloaf. Adayos.

Serious question. Are we giving irony points in the Death thread because he died during Veganuary?

Glebe

Aw fuck. Just watched him in Rocky Horror a few months ago. RIP Meat.

Norton Canes

Looks like the Celebrity Death thread can be added to the Celebrity Death thread

Barry Admin

What's the point of it? There's three threads about this passing already. Don't need another.

Old Thrashbarg

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/meat-loaf-queen-sarah-ferguson-prince-andrew-b1997818.html

Quote"I think Andrew got a little – I could be wrong, I'm just reading into this – I think he got a little jealous...  Anyway, he tried to push me in the water. He tried to push me in the moat.

"So I turned around and I grabbed him and he goes, 'You can't touch me. I'm royal.' I said, 'well you try to push me in the moat, Jack, I don't give a shit who you are, you're goin' in the moat.'"

Now this story about Meat Loaf and Prince Andrew isn't (necessarily) true, but I feel that what it tells us about Prince Andrew is true.