Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Metropolitan Police is a criminal gang part 32589476439

Started by Gurke and Hare, January 24, 2022, 03:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 24, 2022, 07:22:14 PMThere seems to be very little oversight of the police, in the past you would have Labour MPs raising police corruption and misconduct issues in the House of Commons but not sure if the party is trying to discourage that under bossy cop.

Be sure.

Crowd control for Starmer's speech to Conference last autumn, I am not even fucking joking

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on January 24, 2022, 04:18:05 PMThere's also the astonishing fact it took nine years to pursue and get an apology. How many other people would just give up? I would.

Yep, fair fucking play to her. And it also seems insanely lucky that the footage was still knocking around to be found after all this time, and hadn't been routinely erased or deliberately destroyed.

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 24, 2022, 08:21:22 PMYep, fair fucking play to her. And it also seems insanely lucky that the footage was still knocking around to be found after all this time, and hadn't been routinely erased or deliberately destroyed.

I suspect routine deletion will become part of the playbook if it isn't already.

Ferris

Coppers like their shitty tribal tattoos don't they? Seems to be the new thing.

Key

The lazy 'u smell' comments also reveal the bullying skills of a 7 year old, the thick cunts.

Buelligan

Quote from: Ferris on January 24, 2022, 08:23:51 PMCoppers like their shitty tribal tattoos don't they? Seems to be the new thing.

Even worse is this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line#Symbols_and_variations - you can bet your delicious arse, if you interact with a cunt with one of these, you're having a moment with a cuntxtra.

Also, watch out for these

Quite rare, usually displayed, very subtly, on motorcycles but sometimes other vehicles (originally the unofficial insignia of the Metropolitan Police's Traffic Pigs).  They're used like a masonic handshake to let other pigs know you can act with impunity.  Heheh.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: bgmnts on January 24, 2022, 04:09:21 PMAnd get beaten down and murdered by that same police force?
You pile 17 people into your VW, turn out your lights, creep to the station and lay on the horn. The first piggy out, blow his lungs out his uniform.

RTÉ are wrapping up a three part series on the Garda "heavy gang" which operated in the 70s this evening - Crimes and Confessions. It's also on the player. The "heavy gang" were detectives/police who went around beating suspects till they confessed to murders they couldn't have possibly committed. In at least one case, a man they coerced into confessing to the murder of a woman was abducted by the victim's relatives and beaten to death.

Crenners

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 24, 2022, 08:51:44 PMThe "heavy gang" were detectives/police who went around beating suspects till they confessed to murders they couldn't have possibly committed. In at least one case, a man they coerced into confessing to the murder of a woman was abducted by the victim's relatives and beaten to death.

Tbf they probley had quotas to meet

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on January 24, 2022, 03:14:06 PMhttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/24/met-apologises-to-academic-for-sexist-derogatory-language

Sweepstake on how many officers of any rank will face consequences for this? I'll start the bidding at none.

Fucksakes. That's more appalling than I imagined before I clicked the link.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 24, 2022, 03:48:23 PMLet's get a playlist going!

bgmnts

I wont lie I dont like calling the police pigs.

Pigs are lovely animals that are intelligent and cute and dont deserve to have their name to be dragged through the mud. Pigs love mud but still.

Buelligan

Yes, I love those kinds of pigs too.  One of my dearest friends is a pig.  But I am able to differentiate between these things, my giant brain doesn't even burp.

Buelligan

And now this - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-60132610

QuoteOn Monday, the Investigatory Powers Tribunal (IPT) ordered the Met and the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC) to pay a total of £229,471.96 to Ms Wilson "by way of just satisfaction for the breaches" under the European Convention on Human Rights.

In a statement issued through the Police Spies Out Of Lives group, Ms Wilson said the compensation was not about the relationship she was deceived into by Mr Kennedy, as that was settled in a civil claim in 2017.

She said it was related to parts of the claim "that the police denied right up to the end", including the role of other officers in "violating my political rights".

Ms Wilson added: "The finding that these operations breached the rights to freedom of expression and assembly and were unlawful amounts to a long overdue recognition that spying on the protest movement is political policing and has no place in a democratic society.

"It is important because it goes beyond the scandal of undercover officers deceiving women into intimate relationships.

"Violating our political rights was the entire reason for these deployments and thousands of people will have had their political rights violated in this way."

This needs ending.

Kankurette

All pigs are great.

Except the ones who play at Bramall Lane. And the fuzz. Wish people got angry about these cunts instead of some whiny TERF getting done for putting up anti-trans stickers.

Buelligan

Just felt I should link this here, for the sake of tidiness.  Enjoy, as they say.

Dex Sawash

SpiderChrist

SUS - The Ruts

Sonny's Lettah - LKJ

The Murder of Liddle Towers - Angelic Upstarts

Cuellar

Ferris

Buelligan

Quote from: from that articleMessages sent between the officers threatened those who were thinking about breaking the silence, including: "There's a few of those grassing c***s I would like to knife."

The annual budget of the Metropolitan Police is £3.26 billion.  Is this money well spent?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police#Budget

Fambo Number Mive

It says a lot that, given the examples listed in the Guardian, only two officers were sacked. Surely police officers should be held to a much higher standard than that? Clearly there were more offensive, bigoted and disgusting messages sent than the examples listed in the Guardian as well.

I note some of the messages threatened other officers who spoke out as well.

Fambo Number Mive

Buelligan

And you feel, if you were the victim of a serious sexual assault, if you'd lost your child or any other of a million fearful scenarios had taken place and you were the victim and a woman or not white or you belonged to a multitude of other minority groups (if you were, in fact, a member of the majority of people living in Britain), how would you feel about trusting these people?  How safe would you feel in their hands?

Why would anyone in that position feel like funding or consenting to be policed by people who behave like this?

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on February 01, 2022, 02:06:36 PMIt says a lot that, given the examples listed in the Guardian, only two officers were sacked.

Yeah that stuck out to me and all. From the article:

QuoteThe IOPC said it reviewed thousands of messages and some officers tried to defend them claiming that they were "banter", an excuse that was not accepted.

And yet, there were 19 or more officers involved. And of those, only 14 were investigated. And of the 14...

Quote...two were sacked for gross misconduct, and banned from being police officers again. Misconduct was proven against another two, with one officer receiving a written warning, while another four faced measures to improve their performance.

So they sacked the worst two (and I imagine they'll appeal and get some very large cheques), and the rest... nothing beyond a letter and "mind how you go". One had misconduct proved against them and literally nothing happened to them (the section in bold).

So for all the "we don't accept banter as an excuse", they do, actually, because saying it's banter means your punishment is a letter if you're unlucky, and probably absolutely nothing.

Ferris

The brazen anti "leftie" stuff is particularly worrying, because it clearly impairs their judgement when doing their jobs. Would they provide different levels of service to members of parliament they suspect of being left wing? What about Joe bloggs going about his business - if he's got a Crass tshirt on is he going to be treated differently to someone with an EDL badge?

Let's not think about it, we've sent one of them a letter and 4 of them have been told to shape up so let's call it a day.

Fambo Number Mive

You wonder how safe female and/or BAME and/or LGBT+ officers would be going out on patrol with some of these officers.