Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:37:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Johnson scandal thread three - more disgusting than a pint of wee

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 18, 2022, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quite liked Private Eye's cover showing his legacy as a toilet blocked with turds.

JamesTC

The whole country has agreed to do a whip round as a token of appreciation for his hard work. £10 each should do it. Send all the money to me and I'll get it to him.

Alberon

The Fucker got a ride in a Typhoon jet today.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1548942946275397632

His pilot should have bailed out and let the plane nosedive in to the ground.

EDIT: Actually it was last week. Now he doesn't have to waste time defending the indefensible he can have some jollies instead like this.

Fambo Number Mive

Mentioned this in the last thread but this is the Kunts' latest song about Johnson:

https://kuntandthegang.bandcamp.com/track/fuck-off-boris-you-cunt

NSFW of course.

It's also on Spotify but can't see it on Amazon.

Replies From View

Boris Johnson is scheduled "to comically fart himself around during an airshow in a bid to win back voters" according to the Daily Mail.

They couldn't even be bothered to research what the airshow is called.

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson has missed two Cobra meetings on the heatwave and will miss a third one today.

Interesting how none of the gammons moaning about people not wanting to work outside or travel on crowded public transport in 37 degree temperatures seem to be bothered by this.

Once again the average person is held to higher standards by the media and the right than those in charge on six figure salaries.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 12:25:02 PMJohnson has missed two Cobra meetings on the heatwave and will miss a third one today.

Imagine how much the fucker must be sweating right now.

Fambo Number Mive

Alberon

It's appalling he's not doing his job, but on the other hand do you really want his sweaty hands on the levers of power? Just let him enjoy playing with the planes and let the mandarins carry on stopping the ship of state from running aground.

Blue Jam

Fambo Number Mive

Glebe

Quote from: Alberon on July 18, 2022, 12:06:00 PMThe Fucker got a ride in a Typhoon jet today.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1548942946275397632

His pilot should have bailed out and let the plane nosedive in to the ground.

EDIT: Actually it was last week. Now he doesn't have to waste time defending the indefensible he can have some jollies instead like this.

It's a Typhoon jet for big rich PMs - and 'EasyJet' for the rest of us!

You can have that one for free!

Fambo Number Mive

Did anyone boo him at the air show? Or did he spend most of time in the air?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 12:01:29 PMQuite liked Private Eye's cover showing his legacy as a toilet blocked with turds.

I quite like how Ian Hislop is at least partially responsible for him being portrayed as anything other than a rotten Tory piece of shit.

Glebe

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 12:53:13 PMDid anyone boo him at the air show? Or did he spend most of time in the air?

The air wasn't safe either - even the birds were booing him! Although perhaps it was pigeons going 'coo'?

Sorry I need mental help.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 12:49:06 PMThanks, I was deliberating it for quite a while.

I am childish so I approve.

"pint of underboob sweat" may be more appropriate for today but that doesn't rhyme.

Norton Canes

Blue Jam

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 18, 2022, 12:59:11 PMWhat? Underboob sweat is lovely

Boris's isn't. And there must be pints and pints of it today.

idunnosomename

Hes putting it into ice lolly trays to pop in the freezer. Yum yum!!

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 01:00:55 PMHes putting it into ice lolly trays to pop in the freezer. Yum yum!!

To give out to Dorres, Rees-Mogg and the #backboris tweeters.

kittens

to be perfectly fair to the man i would not want to meet a cobra either. plus cobras like hot weather. it must have ulterior motives (biting/spitting venom)

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on July 18, 2022, 12:53:29 PMI quite like how Ian Hislop is at least partially responsible for him being portrayed as anything other than a rotten Tory piece of shit.

I know, Hislop should be ashamed of himself for his involvement with HIGNFY when it related Johnson but I think he has made up for it a bit with PE being very critical of Johnson since he became PM. O dont think he expected Johnson to become a minister, let alone PM. The magazine seems kinder to Rees Mogg though, another one whom Hislop should apologise for. Not sure how PE treated Johnson when he was mayor.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 01:46:59 PMI know, Hislop should be ashamed of himself for his involvement with HIGNFY when it related Johnson but I think he has made up for it a bit with PE being very critical of Johnson since he became PM. O dont think he expected Johnson to become a minister, let alone PM. The magazine seems kinder to Rees Mogg though, another one whom Hislop should apologise for. Not sure how PE treated Johnson when he was mayor.
It's Hislop having his cake and eating it, is all.

To be charitable to Hislop, it'd be like Neil Hamilton or Roy Hattersley going on to be PM. Every time he went on there, they absolutely humiliated him.

The mistake was not realising that he was enjoying it just a little bit too much. No panel show wants to be booking a politician more than a couple of times at best. If they keep coming back to be humiliated, they're almost certainly playing you.

Glebe

Quotea pint of wee

Yeah not a fan of Budweiser, on tap or otherwise!

bgmnts

Just imagined the taste of Johnson's underboob sweat and fucking hell my tongue reflexively tried to flop back into my throat and choke me.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 12:25:02 PMJohnson has missed two Cobra meetings on the heatwave and will miss a third one today.

Surprised by this.

checkoutgirl

Can you at least sit there and pretend to be PM for the rest of the thing?

Nah fuck it.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on July 18, 2022, 12:51:43 PMIt's a Typhoon jet for big rich PMs - and 'EasyJet' for the rest of us!

You can have that one for free!

'PGTips' airlines