Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:45:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Ice Lolly?

Started by confettiinmyhair, July 30, 2022, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

dregs of a Calippo are basically the beatific vision

imitationleather

I like lifting Calippo out of it's little paper condom and nibbling on the end cos it's all flakey and shit.

Not gonna lie.

imitationleather

Nan was always like, "You look like you're pleasuring a dick, kid."

beanheadmcginty

How come all the knock off own brand Zooms fail to replicate the same texture and flavour combination of the official version? Is it patented?

Pink grapefruit Calippos tasted of marijuana.

Fabs are shit.

The best lolly is obviously the Mars ice cream. And yes it's a lolly.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on July 31, 2022, 12:47:58 AMFabs are shit.

Aaaaw. I'm sure I liked them. Them bobblys weren't half nobbly.

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on July 31, 2022, 12:47:58 AMZooms

You see, I liked zooms, but I can't help feeling that the rocket design and those three exciting colours were doing a fair amount of heavy lifting.
They weren't all that, looking back.

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on July 31, 2022, 12:47:58 AMThe best lolly is obviously the Mars ice cream. And yes it's a lolly.

No stick, dick licker. Big lolly men don't fuck with no ice cream.

Brian Freeze

Best iced lollies we've had lately have been home-made.

We got given four of those silicon Calippo shaped moulds and they've been worth their weight in gold. Especially after Mrs F told me to stop fucking about with squash and use proper carton juice in them.

Dr Rock

buttgammon

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on July 31, 2022, 12:47:58 AMHow come all the knock off own brand Zooms fail to replicate the same texture and flavour combination of the official version? Is it patented?

The same thing happened with a Lidl own-brand Fruit Pastilles lolly I had yesterday. Very disappointing.

The Mollusk

Since last night I've not been able to get the physical image of a Calippo fleshlight out of my head. It would come with a little bit of citrus flavoured solution in the base so when you're done with it you can drink the orangey cum.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on July 30, 2022, 06:03:40 PMwait does the term ice lolly imply something that's primarily flavoured ice or does it include ice creams on sticks?

Can we get a fucking ruling on this please?

If ice cream on sticks is allowed, then Solero. If not, then orange Calippo.

Historically, Funny Feet.

idunnosomename

Stick a Twister up me jacksie
I'll pull the Callipo off me cock

If you're Ben or Jerry
or made with dairy
then brother, fuck off

cos we're only interested in the shit
frozen cordial crap ice on sticks
and if you're fit then you can have a lick
but divvent come your shit with your mini milks

So if it's in anyway ice-cream like, it must have a stick?
If it's clearly an ice lolly, like a calippo, then they're allowed in without a stick, they don't need extra proof that they're a lolly.
Are we agreed on this?
I mean, where do you draw the line? A magnums just a fucking choc ice on a stick. You're happy to call that a lolly?

Kankurette

I'm guessing those ice pop things you suck out of a plastic bag don't count, right? Fab is lollious enough, surely? Even with the sprinkles?

touchingcloth

I love the tofu and crisps flavour ones.

Kankurette

Is Nobbly Bobbly still a thing?

beanheadmcginty

All the reams and reams of chat about Del Boy on this forum and no one has opted for the Jubbly yet. It's the Calippo for mathematicians.

Stonefish

Kankurette

I'd say Feast but according to the lollyologists here, it's ice cream and therefore Not A Lolly.

Stonefish

Nah, we're right and they're wrong

holyzombiejesus

I wish they sold grapefruit juice lollies. Grapefruit is so neglected. Grapefruit lollies, grapefruit squash, grapefruit cocktails, grapefruit sweets please.

Jockice

Orange Maids. With Fabs not far behind.

Quote from: Stonefish on July 31, 2022, 03:46:50 PM

Calippos are out then. No stick
This is gonna end up with us all fighting in the car park.

Sex Wax

I would argue that a lolly stick isn't a stick if it isn't straight and significantly longer than it is wide. Ruling out those squat, curvaceous fuckers you get in Soleros and Magnum, they're more like lolly paddles.

seepage

Quote from: Jockice on July 31, 2022, 04:19:24 PMOrange Maids. With Fabs not far behind.

My dad would have approved of this post

Dex Sawash

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 31, 2022, 04:09:06 PMI wish they sold grapefruit juice lollies. Grapefruit is so neglected. Grapefruit lollies, grapefruit squash, grapefruit cocktails, grapefruit sweets please.

Been obsessed with the Costa Rican dessert, toronajas rellenas (stuffed grapefruits). Hollowed out grapefruit with the skin candied to make a bowl and stuffed with a paste of powdered milk and grapefruit flesh reduction.

flotemysost

Been caning the Morrisons own-brand orange ones during my recent heatwave/covid one-two punch. Just frozen juice, no fucking about. Really want some Del Monte ones (or any pineapple flavour) but can't find 'em anywhere.

I do have a soft serve spot for those flavours that only ever seem to be available from ice cream vans - lager & lime, ginger beer, that kind of thing. Basically, if you can imagine being handed it at the end of your school sports day and wondering whether it was worth the afternoon of ritualistic hazing then I'm all over it.

Edit: actually one year they gave us choc ices, those can get to absolute fuck