Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:58:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How big could you make a dog?

Started by Zero Gravitas, August 08, 2022, 03:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Many of the constraints on making a a really big dog are to do with gravity, so if you made one in space you could go nuts. Also, remember if you think you've made a dog as big as can be, how big is his cock? Make that massive too.

SpiderChrist

i reckon i could make a dog that was about the same size as a adult walryus

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Replies From View on August 09, 2022, 11:12:29 AMDo tiny little dogs know what size they are?  When they see huge dogs in a park do they think they are the same scale of animal, but standing on a lower platform?

Dr Rock

This is apparently the biggest dog ever.

Don't worry, they lived in dinosaur times.

Zero Gravitas

Not that impressive in terms of size, and doesn't look very friendly, I'm...I'm...Feliformia...

Is this a joke to you Dr Rock? You think you can sneak a big cat into the big dog thread and no one is going to notice?

Dr Rock

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 09, 2022, 05:45:27 PMYou think you can sneak a big cat into the big dog thread and no one is going to notice?

I was rather hoping so, yes.

Catalogue Trousers

Gimme a good bicycle pump and I'll show you.

Video Game Fan 2000

can mods move this thread to the CaB deviantart account

amateur

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on August 09, 2022, 07:44:24 PMcan mods move this thread to the CaB deviantart account

Fairly sure this dog is too big to be moved.

Catalogue Trousers

Could God make a dog so big that He could not move it?

Ray Travez

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on August 09, 2022, 10:31:20 AMDogs are all descended from crap wolves who...

Cheers, that was really interesting.

Find it so weird that all dogs have a common ancestor- it's easy to see with an alsatian, but those tiny Chinese dogs that Paris Hilton keeps in her handbag seem more like they'd have rat DNA