Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,474
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:42:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Five millionth post

Started by shiftwork2, August 08, 2022, 10:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

is not this one, but it is probably happening towards the end of this week.  I have it on authority that it is going to be amazing.  It will guide the forum for the next 5,000,000 posts.  What will it be?

buttgammon

It'll be one of those spambots flogging kitchens.

Alberon

Vodkafone

Kittens falling off your mum's anus in Clowne

dissolute ocelot

Desolation: This is your 5,000,000th post.

madhair60

You know what this forum reminds me of? Sort of reminds me of CaB...

shiftwork2

Thank goodness none of that ^ shit was post five million, eh readers.

JaDanketies

Quote from: buttgammon on August 08, 2022, 10:41:25 AMIt'll be one of those spambots flogging kitchens.

I used to work for the guy who was behind all of that. I did £40 of dodgy internet marketing for him but it was immoral a f and I only did it once. Then apparently at his court case they spoke about me personally at length - I guess because of how comprehensive my invoice was and how it detailed the illegal work I did for him.  My invoice up on the big screen getting argued over by lawyers. crazy shit. literally only £40.

Was lucky that I didn't get in trouble, but I never even got an interview about it. I was only informed that I was mentioned in the court case when I'd already been mentioned.

Loads of his staff got custodial sentences, he fled the country. I believe he's in China or East Asia somewhere. Would've really hated getting prosecuted over £40 of MoneySavingExpert comments about how his kitchens aren't actually that bad

shoulders

Tony Tony Tony

My money is on it being one of my legendary zingers.

I'm off to warm up by going on Mumsnet and calling them a load of cunts.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oh, you mean cumulatively, from everyone?

Still seems a birrova high number. Is this actually possible? 5 Million Posts?

Armed Traffic Warden

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 08, 2022, 02:25:19 PMOh, you mean cumulatively, from everyone?

Still seems a birrova high number. Is this actually possible? 5 Million Posts?

Ask the Royal Mail

Tina Turner

shoulders

touchingcloth

Post 10,000,000 will be about Banjo Kazooie.

phes

Quote from: shiftwork2It will guide the forum for the next 5,000,000 posts.  What will it be?

This'll be shit I reckon

Dex Sawash

Will @alcoholic messiah  return now, or are they already back?

Mr Vegetables

Soon we'll have a post for everyone living in Scotland, at which point we can start the process of assigning everybody their own

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on August 09, 2022, 01:16:11 PMSoon we'll have a post for everyone living in Scotland, at which point we can start the process of assigning everybody their own

I've bagsied that one. I'm taking bids for the NFT.

Tony Tony Tony

It's now so close I can smell it....

Tony Tony Tony

For anyone wanting to watch the magic number arrive it's at the foot of This page

Tony Tony Tony

Ok I done some back of a fag packet calculations....

At current rates we are looking at around 100 posts per hour across the whole site. Given we are approx 1,100 away from the big number at this rate I would anticipate 5,000,000 to be hit at around 7:30 am. However if we factor in the slowdown in the wee small hours probable timing will be closer to midday/lunchtime.

So strap in for the five millionth post whilst you are chomping on your sandwich. I'm sure it will be jaw dropping.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 09, 2022, 08:16:12 PMFor anyone wanting to watch the magic number arrive it's at the foot of This page
Oh, why's that, then?

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on August 09, 2022, 08:36:56 PMOh, why's that, then?

Because I suspect a number of posters here are the sort who cream their trousers at the prospect of a car mileometer turning over big numbers.

I know I do and so does my dry cleaner.

idunnosomename

may the 5 millionth poster be cursed by his hair falling out, his foreskin becoming uncomfortably tight, and his mind generally troubled

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 09, 2022, 08:43:07 PMBecause I suspect a number of posters here are the sort who cream their trousers at the prospect of a car mileometer turning over big numbers.

I know I do and so does my dry cleaner.
Ah, sorry. I was being all meta and that. This poster will explain what I was getting at way better than I ever could.

Butchers Blind

Anyone remember what the 4 million post was? Bet it was something about DrWho.

madhair60

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 09, 2022, 10:10:16 PMAnyone remember what the 4 million post was? Bet it was something about DrWho.

unfortunately it was a racial slur.