Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:05:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I want to hire an actor for a day

Started by elliszeroed, August 08, 2022, 09:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elliszeroed

No, not really.

But I wonder, if I put an ad in my local paper's classified, asking for an actor for a day, what kind of response I would get. Especially if I added "no prostitutes, please".

Being unemployed can be so boring.

elliszeroed

Is an actor cheaper than a housecleaner?

Brundle-Fly

I BET YOU DO ELLISZEROED YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO.

I'll stand in your living room and recite the Skeletor soliloquy from Masters of the Universe for £100 - half now and half after.

elliszeroed

Quote from: curiousoranges on August 08, 2022, 09:55:14 PMI'll stand in your living room and recite the Skeletor soliloquy from Masters of the Universe for £100 - half now and half after.

Naked? For Youtubes?

elliszeroed

Actor wanted
Nude scenes required
No peanut allergies
Great rates!

frajer

Nathan Fielder enters thread with a laptop attached to a harness

elliszeroed

Quote from: frajer on August 08, 2022, 10:05:34 PMNathan Fielder enters thread with a laptop attached to a harness

Have drunkenly been watching N4U today. Busted.

frajer

Quote from: elliszeroed on August 08, 2022, 10:07:30 PMHave drunkenly been watching N4U today. Busted.

Any thread that recalls Nathan is a winner!

Just make sure to bury your shop-bought veg in the allotment before you turn in.

Jerrykeshton

Quote from: frajer on August 08, 2022, 10:10:18 PMAny thread that recalls Nathan is a winner!

Just make sure to bury your shop-bought veg in the allotment before you turn in.

I wish I could remember the name of the website, but it definitely is something you can do on line.  I used it a few times to find promo models to hand out fliers at an event.  They had actors there too

steve98

I have a Fb Group with 100s of actors and extras on the book, most of whom will work for peanuts(Allergy or no allergy). I take 15% (In cash). Just say the word and I'll sort you out.

Zero Gravitas

I was curious as to what an ad for someone with delusions of being an actor would even look like:

9.50 an hour and having to deal with some megalomaniac cunt with a "vision"!? fuck. that.

No offence elliszeroed, I'm sure your vision doesn't have quotes around it.

Sebastian Cobb

Must be doable. There's an app where you can get loads of d-listers to record video messages for your mates for about £50. Some of them are forbidden from mentioning the character though, so have to make it clear you're getting a message from Adam Woodyatt rather than Ian Beale, even if they will still cry to order.

Imagine hiring Simon Gregson to follow you around gurning for a day. Would be amazing.

dissolute ocelot

Costs £90 a day to hire an extra (PACT rates from 2019), so you'd be cheaper getting a 16 year old from the job centre.

Glebe