Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:48:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't ever change!

Started by Crenners, August 09, 2022, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

People keep saying this to me in different walks of life and as perceptive as I am, I feel completely oblivious as to what they intend by this. I'm not trying to be funny when they say it but they think I am.

Has anyone ever said "Don't ever change!" to you and what do you think they intended by it?

madhair60

they said it to me after I changed my clothes in the middle of the main corridor at work ;D

madhair60

serious answer no nobody has said that to me; everybody always wants me to change almost everything about my behaviour and personality

Brundle-Fly

"You've changed." has been said to me a few times. Facetiously, I hope.

TrenterPercenter

Presumably it means they like you the way that you are and do not wish you to change.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on August 09, 2022, 07:05:41 PM"You've changed." has been said to me a few times. Facetiously, I hope.
ive never had this said by long term friends only recent ones

Zero Gravitas

Either you're a very tedious person.

Or you're a joyful free spirit, a display of what it is to be unwearied by the weight of the world.

I don't know you so I can't tell you which one.

Dex Sawash

Not sure but have kept this shirt on since 1982 just to be safe. Could be they really meant 'continue to be uncoordinated, socially awkward and lacking self confidence FOREVER'