Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The blood is leaving you

Started by madhair60, October 17, 2009, 10:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Cerys

I knew buying a toddler a scalpel and catheter set would turn out to be a mistake.

Gradual Decline

"You can also get a red out when you pull negative g's due to the blood rush to your head."

biggytitbo

The blood is rapidly exiting my body. I know I am about to meet my god. I have nothing left except the truth. Yet in the face of the ultimate truth I still maintain a lie. What am i? Who am i?

Danger Man

Quote from: biggytitbo on October 17, 2009, 10:08:32 PM
The blood is rapidly exiting my body. I know I am about to meet my god. I have nothing left except the truth. Yet in the face of the ultimate truth I still maintain a lie. What am i? Who am i?

Oswald??

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: biggytitbo on October 17, 2009, 10:08:32 PM

Dick Cheney?

</sng>

Spiteface

The chickens are coming home to roost in the Farm of Death.

Still Not George

biggytitbo

Quote from: Danger Man on October 17, 2009, 10:09:50 PM
Oswald??

Haha! It almost sounded like henry kelly was posing that question. I'd love to discuss this with you over a few pints one day.

Danger Man

Quote from: biggytitbo on October 17, 2009, 10:13:35 PM
Haha! It almost sounded like henry kelly was posing that question. I'd love to discuss this with you over a few pints one day.

Only if I can bring a laptop and do Google searches in the toilet. Otherwise I'll be as out of my depth as Mary Jo Kopechne.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Danger Man on October 17, 2009, 10:17:34 PM
Only if I can bring a laptop and do Google searches in the toilet. Otherwise I'll be as out of my depth as Mary Jo Kopechne.

I hear Vincent Bugliosi is actually a really good bloke..he even thinks George W Bush is a war criminal..so I immediately think he's one of the good guys. Maybe we could all get together and thrash out some kind of truth during a  massive piss up?