Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:29:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What colour are your teeth?

Started by biggytitbo, October 20, 2009, 08:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Use the following colour swatches to describe the colour of your teeth:
http://tinyurl.com/yg3y8gb

Mine are getting disturbing close to Buttercup Fool.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

You'll like this, 'titbo.

Thanks to compulsory fluoridisation of the water supply, my teeth used to be a kind of babypuke beige with shit coloured smears, but now having got myself a job in the city, skimming the riches of society, I've bought myself some pearlywhite smashers.

Cerys

It's really difficult to tell, because I have an LCD screen - but I think I'm probably about Spring Breeze 4. Or 5.  Oh god I hate my teeth.

biggytitbo

I;d not looked at my teeth for about 5 months, so I was quite shocked to see they looked a bit like a mouth full of broken up yellow love hearts.

Serge

It's not the colour that worries me, it's how many are missing.

Melody Lee

Somewhere between Banana Dream 4 & 5. But in the morning (despite giving them a good brush before going to bed) they're a definite Buttercup Fool 1. And velvety to the touch (with my tongue).

Ronnie the Raincoat

Easter Morn.  My teeth vary because I had to have dental work done, and then I got scared of the dentist.  I smoke so they're yellowy but when I get them polished they're lovely and shiny and white.

Mr_Simnock