Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:49:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Spending Chistmas Day on cab

Started by massive bereavement, December 18, 2009, 10:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjd2

wanking Christmas day, yeh or neh?

boki

Quote from: rjd2 on December 18, 2009, 01:56:16 PM

Of course! Might as well put all that waste paper to some good use!

Ginyard

A genuine spermy white xmas? sadly neh.

Ive got do battle with my over-excited kids, oh-god-I'm-going-to-burn-the-pudding! wife, nutcase sister-in-law, we're-off-down-the-pub sister and brother-in-law, non-stop-yacker mother, moody father-in-law, Im-going-to-tell-you-what's-in-your-presents-before-you-open-them mother-in-law, up-her-own-arse cousin, pissed uncle, pissed aunt, the queen, electronic toy music, Bing Crosby, trivial pursuit arguements....

Yes, I may make a post.

Suttonpubcrawl

I'm sure I'll fimd time for a few posts, Christmas is a nice relaxed day at home for me so the schedule won't be so hectic that I won't have time to stop in.

boxofslice

Quote from: rjd2 on December 18, 2009, 01:56:16 PM

Always save it for the early evening.  Leaves you nice and relaxed for the rest of the night.

buttgammon

Late night masturbation on Christmas Day is something of a tradition for me. It feels a bit special and is normally the best wank of the year. I'm looking forward to it as much as I am anything over the next week, so it would be bloody typical if something went wrong. I have my money on coming too quickly and making the whole affair end as a damp squib, a bit like going to bonfire night fireworks as a kid only to find that it's too rainy for the fireworks to go off and they're all out of toffee apples.

I expect I'll pop in between the drinking and food.

biggytitbo

I usually have a festive pull of my cracker on christmas morning. Then I have a wank.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

chand

Quote from: boki on December 18, 2009, 01:13:39 PMAs infintely do-able as Nigella is, we do need to bear in mind that her dad's old constituency isn't all that far from Purlieu's hometown, so consider the CaB-porridge potential...

True, but if you restrict yourself to women purlieu hasn't banged it makes dating a near-impossible task.

I'll be here at some stage on Christmas day, it's a long-ass day and at some stage I will need to escape tedious discussions about how many Asians there were in the Trafford Centre.

HerronQ

I'll have a fondle of the old testes and todge before my christmas dinner I should think, and why not. If I dont get it done before dinner it'll play on my mind throughout, and I dont want to be caught by the family shaping sprouts and chipolatas into cocks n balls pushing bread sauce around the plate.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I might stop in to wish you all good tidings, at some point in the evening after the food and obligatory family bonding is done, and after I've played with all my new toys.

biggytitbo

I don;t see the appeal of Nigella. Watching her program the other day she looked like someone with chronic OCD half way through a nervous breakdown. You might get a good shag but she'd probbaly chop your cock off and put it in a pie.

vrailaine

I won't be on here during christmas day anyway. Never really got to enjoy the calm bit of christmas that some people have during Christmas Day and St Stephens Day, one of my uncles used to always visit on Christmas Day outta some warped tradition thing he had in his head so we wound up spending from dinner onwards being made clean the house.
...and EVERY St Stephen's Day one of my aunts and all her daughters come up here where they're obviously after having a big fight with her crazy husband.

An tSaoi

Here's an interesting topic for debate; St Stephen's Day or Boxing Day, which do yous prefer to use?

Lt Plonker

I posted this elsewhere, but:

Falling asleep in front of Doctor Who? Never.

rudi

I'll be at home for the first time in years so I may pop on to say hi to the only people I speak to nowadays.

boxofslice

I'll be having eggnog on Weetabix for my xmas breakfast. Anyone else?

Baxter

Brandy with honey nut cornflakes for me.

I hope I'm able to post but it's more likely that I'll have aunties peering over my shoulder asking why I'm being so vulgar about your mum.

That and I'll be too busy laughing at the idea of women being able to generate dynamic web content.

purlieu

How did this turn into a wanking thread?

I have never had sex with Nigella.

Baxter

mook

All this talk of Nigella, and no-one has posted that mong of her in an SS uniform!* It wouldn't be a  proper Christmas/wanking thread without seeing that.

* as I recall she's holding a riding crop too. Lawks.

Gradual Decline

I don't like turkey so I shall be having sausages for Christmas dinner.

purlieu

Quote from: Baxter on December 18, 2009, 04:46:49 PM
Just really dirty frottage?
Sadly, I have never met her and thus not had the chance to use my 'charms' on her.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Those charms you keep in your uncle's old chocolate tin.

purlieu

dredd

Quote from: boki on December 18, 2009, 01:50:33 PM
You're going to have Nigella piss through my letterbox?! I never knew you cared!
By the way, it's a council semi, not a terrace -

I'm getting a council semi just thinking about it.

keith bland

Hello.

I will try my best to come on to this website on Christmas day to wish you all a merry Christmas but I might not be able to because Christmas day is usually a very busy day for me because I have to go and see all of my family and that usually takes ages because some of them are really old so you always have to shout really slowly at them otherwise they can't understand you but I will really try to come on here if I get a break from all of that.

I am really looking forward to this Christmas day because in the evening I am going to a house party at my friend Darren's place and this girl is going called Charlotte who I really fancy and I have fancied her ever since I was thirteen and she was fifteen and I even really fancied her when her younger sister accidentally hit her in the face with a tennis racquet and her face went all big so it's not just about how she looks even though she is very beautiful. But she is very funny and she is also very nice to me but one thing that I don't really like about her is that she is always on drugs pretty much but probably I wouldn't mind that very much if we were together as a couple because I would just go for a walk or go to Darren's place or Vikram's place when she was doing drugs and then come back to our place when she was asleep or whatever. But anyway I am glad that I will be able to talk to her at this party and hopefully I won't be too nervous or drunk when I see her because sometimes I am too nervous when I see her and I can't really say anything and then other times I get drunk if I know she will be there because when I'm drunk I'm not so nervous but then I'm drunk of course so I end up making a fool of myself and one time I was sick all over the bathroom and I tried to clean it up with a flannel but that made it a hundred times worse so in the end I climbed out of the window and went home and then I said that I wasn't even at the party. But hopefully I will be in control of myself this time because I do really fancy Charlotte and it would be the best Christmas ever if she ended up seeing me in a different way from how she normally sees me but really it would just be nice to see her.

Just in case I can't come on to this website on Christmas day because of how busy that day is for me I will wish you all a merry Christmas now and I hope you all have a really good time and that you get awesome presents and that everyone is pleased with the presents that you have bought for them. My close family is doing a secret Santa this year and in one way it makes it easier because you only have to buy one present but in another way it is difficult because the one present that you buy has to be really good because there are no excuses because you only had to buy one present after all so there is just as much pressure in a way so I was worried about who I would get just in case I got someone who would be really difficult to buy a present for. But then luckily I got my step-dad and I know just what to get him thank goodness so I'm going to buy him a tent on Saturday because I know he wants one because his old one ended up getting set on fire by these little kids at Stonehenge.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Keith

mook

Merry Christmas Keith, and all the best with Charlotte, just try and make sure she doesn't run away and live in that new tent with your step-dad you've just bought him.

LOVE mook...xx