Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:24:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

zzz...they've got the heating on so high i can barely stay awake...zzz...

Started by biggytitbo, December 24, 2009, 01:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThickAndCreamy

Quote from: Fry on December 24, 2009, 11:22:27 PM
Me and my Brother have been talking about Scarface. Is it a christmassy film?
Nothing says Christmas more than murder, cocaine and COCKAROACHES!

Futurebobbers

I do enjoy family Christmasses. However, I do not understand how, at quarter to midnight, a person can still be watching Sky Sports News as if the fifteen hours of sport consumed during the day was not enough sport.

23 Daves

Actually, my Dad put on a Radiohead DVD today to the total bafflement of everyone (including me).  He's poorly at the moment so I think he can more or less do what he wants, however unChristmassy it may be.  "No Surprises" is quite Christmassy in a very peculiar sort of way, though.

I just had a pint of champagne and played some Mario Bros with my bird. At some point I realised that my back was sticky with sweat. Now I've got a boomin edbanger and my skin is fackin Idi Amin.

This is genuinely unpleasant. Apart from that, it's been my best Christmas for about ten years.

MEGA XMAS.

Serge

Eating some of the chocolate covered fruit cake I was given for christmas + the heating in my parents + my mum watching the football results on Sky Sports = me nodding off, even though I'm listening to my Ipod.

The Widow of Brid

Just been discussing the film 'Highlander' with siblings. Da decides to share with us his favourite scenes from 'Highlander'.
Confusion, until we realise that what he believes to be the film Highlander is actually the film 'The Thomas Crown Affair'.

Artemis

Quote from: 23 Daves on December 24, 2009, 11:44:55 PM
I'm really envious of people who are able to opt out of the whole family do at Christmas without causing any offence. 

I'm not sure if I caused offence but my family did say they were "very disappointed", chiefly because they knew I had no reason not to be there. Other years, I've been out of the country, but this is the first time I've been in the UK and not been home to see them. It has been nice, but also it feels a little bleak that I've spent the whole time doing things I would have done on the weekend anyway.

tater pie

I am very jealous.  My Christmas was very very cold - apparently English people don't feel the need to use central heating despite the fact that it was FACKING FREEZING over Christmas. 

Still Not George

My office is STILL too fucking cold. Bloody useless storage heaters.

the midnight watch baboon

Some of the girls in my office insist on having all windows in a 30 metre radius shut and the radiator on full-blast, too. Makes me hateful and hot. I don't think you should put on any kind of heating until you can see your breath indoors, I hate being warm.