Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:20:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Killing Misguided People For The Greater Good

Started by The Boston Crab, December 29, 2009, 04:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been talking about society/education/wealth disparity stuff with my mum and I've decided that one of the best things a man can do to effect positive change is to assassinate someone/several people in positions of power. It'll only stall the process of marginalising/destroying the disadvantaged but that in itself is a small Sisyphan victory, I think.

I first started thinking about it when living in China and realising how in five years, the poor majority went from a position of relative cohabitation, enjoying a wide variety of life spices at an affordable level to having their communities/hangouts razed and being forcibly removed to make way for hollow GDP-boosting uninhabitable high-rise apartments. Meanwhile, the rich minority snowballed in terms of assets, political/community influence (from first-hand experience) and whilst urban development targeted them almost exclusively, basic infrastructure/public services continued to crumble. Who gives a fuck though when car sales are growing by 80% year-on-year? The only real way to stop that kind of thing is to fuck up some cunts, it seems. Civil revolution. Seriously. A lot of people would die trying but eventually, sheer numbers would eventually overpower these cunts and you start again. Sure, it might well just be human nature and the pattern would repeat soon enough but it's definitely better than letting them run amok.

Anyone agree or want to join my band of murderers? There's no ego to this. I just think it's a good idea.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteCivil revolution. Seriously.

I think I read that somewhere in a small red book.

Sorry I have nothing more profound to add.

Ginger Joe

YOU'RE RIGHT, LET THERE BE KILLING.

ThickAndCreamy

Democratic methods can be used, just look at Venezuela, but to be honest murdering those at the top will do nothing but allow for another to step in their place. It's more about changing the views of a nation, which is nearly impossible except at a grassroots level as mass media is a lost cause. You need the numbers, but in this day and age everyone is too comfortable to care, only a mass event like a world war, mass starvation in a Western country, economic collapse etc. could ever change mass views to be honest.

I can't see any reason why neo-conservatism, pro-business, pro-money shit will decline in the coming years in industrialised society. People's fixation on GDP, money etc. are easy enough statistics to measure, whereas dehumanisation and equality isn't.

Ginger Joe

WAY TO BLAME THE PEOPLE. VENEZUALA WORKS!

It's kind of like CyberDyne/SkyNet, though. The people who really matter are out of touch with/blind to the consequences of their actions. They're not necessarily bad, they just do things which destroy many many lives. Sometimes, you just have to shoot them in their home and later blow them up in their office. As I say, though, it's not simply about assassinating one or two. You have to tear the whole thing down and wipe the slate clean.

Post-modern ignorant malaise means that people dismiss things as soon as they're able to recognise what they partly resemble. "A Citizen Smith thing, yeah? I get it." It's almost impossible to reach adults, neatly bedded down, desperate to preserve their offspring, their quiet life, afraid of losing face (yeah, for murdering a head of state). That's why I'm going to become a teacher and get in early. Seriously.

Ginger Joe

I AGREE. MOST POSTERS HERE HAVE SWALLOWED THE BROMIDE - YOU WONT REACH EM. BUT I SAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

daimoniac

the main issue with assassinations is thatt hey need to be followed by some form of revolution, and one that can last. if not then someone else gets into power, and they get corrupted and everyone ends up at square 1 again.

im all for wiping the misery making bastards out, but only if its assured that another bunch of misery making bastards arent going to step right up, walk into the empty chairs and think "hmm these are comfy, lets leave things the way they are"

Ginger Joe

ThickAndCreamy

Well, then I suppose you're just an annoying prick of an account then. At least most other annoying accounts have traces of humour and are vaguely amusing whereas you're just... well... annoying.

biggytitbo

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 29, 2009, 04:57:09 PM
Anyone agree or want to join my band of murderers? There's no ego to this. I just think it's a good idea.
Bring down the banks and the state, the oligarchs and the kleptocrats wouldn't last 5 minutes. And it's dead easy to bring the banks down.

But people in this country wouldn't do that even if we were living in an unbearable 1984 style dictatorship. Because it'd make their house prices go down and pointless tat in the shops more expensive.

Ginger Joe

Quote from: ThickAndCreamy on December 29, 2009, 06:54:54 PM
Well, then I suppose you're just an annoying prick of an account then. At least most other annoying accounts have traces of humour and are vaguely amusing whereas you're just... well... annoying.

NO I'M A 'YOUR DADDY' OF A FUCKING ACCOUNT. GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT REVOLUTION, DEFEATIST.

Catalogue Trousers

Worked out how to remove the caps lock yet, Joe?