Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,789
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:49:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long oven chip!!!

Started by JesusAndYourBush, June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

If you deep fried a whole potato surely it would be raw in the middle long after the outside was black.

Replies From View

Imagine if the plural of fish being fish caused such immense and irreversible confusion that wholesale orders for "a collation of fish" kept resulting in these massive single fish being supplied that were formed of mashed together multiples of warm and decaying fish.

touchingcloth

Has there ever been a carrot stick that was, say, 11 inches long?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 22, 2022, 06:12:17 PMHas there ever been a carrot stick that was, say, 11 inches long?

Carrots and sticks are opposites mate

touchingcloth

Cold Meat Platter

Glebe

Povidone

Look at that boy's tiny head. Why it's no bigger than a chip!

dissolute ocelot

International standardisation bodies in Geneva are working on a scientific way of comparing a boy's head against a chip. But it is difficult work, costing billions of Euros, and four boys have died already in their gigantic steel compareotron. Your money is needed. Write to your elected representative now.

idunnosomename

Oh i want to be famous becaise i have a tiny head fuck off you woggled little prick

Alberon

JamesTC

Gonna need to see the chip next to a phone to get a true measurement.

dontpaintyourteeth

They've seriously failed to take the kid's bad vibes into account here

JesusAndYourBush

Just found this beauty.
(Scuse the brown sauce.)

Note: Chip was eaten immediately after photo was taken.

touchingcloth

The little bastard was heard to remark "don't give shit about Gaza, just wanna big chip".

Cold Meat Platter

Does the chip have to be pre-made in these scenarios? Because if not, I think I've managed to game the system by going to my local greengrocers and buying big potatoes. Is it possible I can monetise this by selling my various big chip stories round every clickbait newsrag?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Go for it son. As long as you can cut a spud into McDonald's shapes, or chippy chip shapes, you can easily fool the general public into believing you are genuine with your claim. Quids in.

Cold Meat Platter

Quite fancy paying the aesthetically unpleasant buffet reject guys to pretend they've found one of my big chips.
Or unhappy mince pie guy.
Just to give them a satisfying local news arc.