Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:40:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shopping bags

Started by Leej88, June 07, 2021, 10:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Morissons do nice paper bags now, tough ones not dogshit ones like the Yankee doodles use.

imitationleather

Quote from: thenoise on June 08, 2021, 05:40:38 PM
Morissons do nice paper bags now, tough ones not dogshit ones like the Yankee doodles use.

Like the bags crime scene investigators put evidence in. <oof>

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 08, 2021, 09:32:18 AM
Nah it was the Lib-dems; they forced the Tories to do it.  It was one of the compromises that made the collalition worthwhile.

Lib Dems got a plastic bag tax and the Tories raised VAT, tripled uni fees and created a whole industry of food banks.

It was That Nicola Sturgeon that originally introduced them up here, the year before.

Attila

Quote from: buttgammon on June 08, 2021, 08:42:08 AM

Yes, I was going to say, attend conferences and you'll never need to buy a bag again. With everything online, I'm actually starting to miss the tat.

Yep -- there's one huge conference I do every year, and the highlight is hitting the publishers' room early on and stocking up on freebie pens, pencils, magnets, bags, &c.

Glebe

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I am fully bag-woke now, love it, me. You should watch as I turn up to the shops prepared with bags. Poetry, slick as a lubed fanny it is. Quick nod and a wink to the cashier 2 kiosks down, yep, it's me again, knocking it out of the fucking park, no, would be up for full sex but spoken for, sorry love, another day eh, put your pants on

Sebastian Cobb

Those wee baggu bags that fold up into a wallet sized pouch are good if you're an absent minded fool who regularly forgets bags. Can just keep 'em in your jacket.

seepage

I like the drawstring ones that sort of fold inside out into a small ball, but my partner keeps losing them.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: seepage on June 09, 2021, 08:25:40 AM
I like the drawstring ones that sort of fold inside out into a small ball, but my partner keeps losing them.

Just tie two of the drawstrings together and they can wear them like mittens.

seepage

Thanks, I'll suggest that.

Butchers Blind

Just use rubbish sacks.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 09, 2021, 11:22:11 AM
Just use rubbish sacks.

No I'll use good quality ones thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!