Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%)

Started by madhair60, September 07, 2021, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: MigraineBoy on September 16, 2021, 10:00:14 PM
Another locked post over on the SGB "Can you guys help me with something?"

Hey Graham, Cilit Bang or Vanish ought to do the trick. Happy to provide that help you needed there.

sophie.pilbeam

He's contributing to the Online Harms Consultation. Not in the UK so I have idea how it works; does this mean he was specifically asked? Is it another "handpicked by a transphobic politician because he'll whine about cancel culture" situation?

buttgammon

Quote from: sophie.pilbeam on September 16, 2021, 10:14:57 PM
He's contributing to the Online Harms Consultation. Not in the UK so I have idea how it works; does this mean he was specifically asked? Is it another "handpicked by a transphobic politician because he'll whine about cancel culture" situation?

It looks like it was open to the public but I'm sure the same people who invited him to sob about his Twitter ban in front of a parliamentary committee would've made sure his voice was heard either way.

Zetetic

Yeah, all legislation in the UK and its countries goes through an open consultation process AFAIK.

Povidone

So there's no chance he hasn't gleefully accepted an invitation to the Online Hams Consultation in error then?

JamesTC

Quote from: Povidone on September 16, 2021, 10:49:49 PM
So there's no chance he hasn't gleefully accepted an invitation to the Online Hams Consultation in error then?

Prime Gary Glinner plot line there.

wrec

Presumably his main points will be
- groomers
- JK Rowling
- v*** b****
- make them give me back my Twitter account

Mister Six

Quote from: wrec on September 16, 2021, 11:32:28 PM
Presumably his main points will be
- groomers
- JK Rowling
- v*** b****
- make them give me back my Twitter account

Violet Berlin?

Not enough asterisks for those letters, but I genuinely can't remember who/what VB is.

Povidone

Stands for two words that you can apply to A Cunt Who Has Gone Bananas if you wanted to receive threat of legal action that will never actually be carried out.

Mister Six

Ah of course!

Quote from: Pimhole on September 16, 2021, 11:44:11 PM
He is so, so desperate for someone to sue him.

https://twitter.com/oolon/status/1438624554142814216

A carbonara reference. Someone from here, or is Glinner inextricably linked to carbonara in the wider world, too?

Pimhole

The original carbonara pic came from Twitter, didn't it? May even have been an Instagram screenshot posted on Twitter.

EDIT: It's here: https://twitter.com/sineadactually/status/1259208778777534464

idunnosomename

yeah the Morrisons carbonara purchase was solidified here but it's those DMs that are the source

the text "including the pan and cheese grater" deserves more love than it gets

madhair60

bought some more adjacent urls. any ideas for funny things to put on them

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: madhair60 on September 17, 2021, 12:41:59 AM
bought some more adjacent urls. any ideas for funny things to put on them
graham yelling "lesbians are not attracted to women" over the clip of the homeless vagrant from Bart Sells His Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en-lWUxhcuw

idunnosomename

Old Gray Bum he aint what he used to be, aint what he used to be, aint what he used to be

JamesTC

Found some old screenshots from when people actually posted on Glindr.

idunnosomename

even though i pretty much directly insulted graham by telling him to get a job at morrisons my glindr account still lives. heres his last three posts. he might have sock twitter accounts to report his enemies, the tweets are just a side hustle

wrec

Going on Glindr to reglind Glinner's glinds

Does he have sock accounts on Glindr?

evilcommiedictator

You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals
So it's pollinate like they do on the discovery channel

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 17, 2021, 01:24:18 AM
even though i pretty much directly insulted graham by telling him to get a job at morrisons my glindr account still lives.

It is a mark of some pride that he called me a beard on glindr, and I later christened him as a cunt gone bananas.

One of those names has stuck and spread further than the other, mate. Who's the comedy writer now eh?

DrGreggles

(spam)

buttgammon

Someone mentioned Hollaback Girl ages ago, possibly around the time CGB was coined, and it's stuck with me ever since, so that's the tune I sing it to in my head.

This may have been mentioned before because the threads are somewhat cyclical, but it's always to the tune of Kunt and the Gang's "Let's Go Commando" for me.

buttgammon

It doesn't go with Cunt's Gone Bananas as such, but ever since the Iain Duncan Smiths did a terf pisstake version of Earth, Wind and Fire's September, that song has been ruined for me. It was used in a play I went to last weekend, and I was surprised not to hear the line "present your genitals, for a routine inspection".

madhair60

Jumblegraws

For those unaware, the judgement in the Bell v Tavistock appeal is finalised today, scheduled for 2pm, so I'm expecting some high octane bananacuntery today.

Or not, since I've said something like that at least once before and in the event Greybum just sat in his cave and did nothing.