Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:50:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your summer cocktail recipes

Started by Greg Torso, July 19, 2021, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 19, 2021, 10:49:25 PM
Harlesden Nightbus :
Bottle of Dragon Stout in a pint glass + tablespoon of Sweet & Dandy mauby syrup + treble measure of Wray & Nephew overproof rum.

Fucking hell just reading this made my teeth itch

flotemysost

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 19, 2021, 10:49:25 PM
Harlesden Nightbus :
Bottle of Dragon Stout in a pint glass + tablespoon of Sweet & Dandy mauby syrup + treble measure of Wray & Nephew overproof rum.

I misread the first ingredient as Dragon Soop - alcoholic energy drink which tastes as atomically lurid as its packaging suggests:

Also it's quite possible I have actually drunk one of those on a nightbus in Harlesden at some point.

Some eminent person created a 'cocktail' called Venom - it contains vodka, orange juice, Southern Comfort and that rarefied aperitif known as 'blue WKD'. It's roughly the same colour as the Peckham Spring water was when the lights went out.

A while back, I saw a poster in a pub window advertising the 'cheapest pint of Venom in Wishaw'. I did think of taking a photo with a view to posting it in the desolation thread but, on reflection, thought it might be a bit too much.