Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chollis

Video Game Fan 2000

The man said his bucket list also included telling disabled children they're too fat to be astronauts and using the n-word in every country on the equator

Blumf

touchingcloth

Those of you who know me will know I HATE to do this, but with Phil's failure to make even one comment about Liz's recent hospitalisations I'm afraid I have to  downgrade my view of him :(

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 02, 2021, 06:52:01 PMThose of you who know me will know I HATE to do this, but with Phil's failure to make even one comment about Liz's recent hospitalisations I'm afraid I have to  downgrade my view of him :(

Oh, but he has:

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 10, 2021, 07:14:59 PMthis cunt dead yet

With that impish humour, there's nobody else it could be.

DrGreggles

JamesTC

touchingcloth

Video Game Fan 2000

touchingcloth

Wishing him a speedy recovery in time for Xmas x

Butchers Blind

Your country needs you. GWS Phil xx

Cold Meat Platter

Love you big guy XXX
Could do with you back on your feet to give these PC brigade loons what for.

Paul Calf

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Merry Christmas, old chap. You'll be out by New Year 😙

Goldentony

advances in practical FX mean Prince Phillip can today at 3pm be played by Hugo Weaving who will be running laps aound the room as the Queen delivers her Christmas message to the nation and attempts to block his pecision martial arts skills

Blumf

News in that the Queen's speech has to be delayed as Phil's been chasing the maid about the place, like the complete ledge he is, and knocked down the decorations in the process. Liz is said to be tutting with her arms folded, but she can't stay mad at the cheeky scamp, not with that twinkle in his eye.

Replies From View

Praying now for him to pull through and reach yet another New Year's Day with his beloved wife, whom I also hope doesn't die.

Butchers Blind

Good Christmas to you, Phil. Prove the doubters wrong and look forward to a great 2022.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on December 25, 2021, 01:06:03 PMPraying now for him to pull through and reach yet another New Year's Day with his beloved wife, whom I also hope doesn't die.

Correct grammar would be "whoms I also hopes doesn't dies".

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on December 25, 2021, 09:16:48 AMadvances in practical FX mean Prince Phillip can today at 3pm be played by Hugo Weaving who will be running laps aound the room as the Queen delivers her Christmas message to the nation and attempts to block his pecision martial arts skills

no hugo mate that wasn't the resurrections we was wanting you to be in!!!  ueueeerrrrr that hugo!!!!

touchingcloth

Cold Meat Platter

Merry Christmas, your Royal Highness.
I'd just like to thank you for your longstanding dedicated service and for providing such an inspiration to me and countless others.
God Bless You.

Mister Six

Look, the running joke has been fun but I think it's time to give it up and just acknowledge the truth that he might not make it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mister Six on December 25, 2021, 08:20:51 PMLook, the running joke has been fun but I think it's time to give it up and just acknowledge the truth that he might not make it.

He'll be fine. Inshallah.

Jasha

Tucked into his roast swan like a man possessed