Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Holly Willoughby stuns

Started by Porky, December 02, 2021, 12:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Quote from: Butchers Blind on December 02, 2021, 05:20:41 PMHolly Willoughby's favourite meal - and it's more sophisticated than you might think.

If you put ham in it...

Poobum

pigamus

Quote from: Poobum on December 02, 2021, 05:46:54 PMPhilip Schofield chokeslams.

The prophet stared at his crystal ball

JesusAndYourBush

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long Holly Willoughby!!!

flotemysost

My favourite of these is Peter Kay Is So Skinny Now And Looks Gorgeous, We Can't Stop Staring. I know there's a few variations on that template, but the idea of someone actually being so transfixed by a newly lissom Peter Kay that they can't tear their gaze away, walking into lampposts and through traffic, mesmerised, just really tickles me.

Crenners

Holly Willoughby didn't know why the crowd was cheering.

jk 1 tit had fell out ☺️

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Crenners on December 02, 2021, 08:46:31 PM☺️

😲 Hilly Wobbly more like!

(bobo looked like hill and was wobbly)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Johnny Yesno

When you see it, you'll shit Holly Willoughby.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Porky on December 02, 2021, 12:41:09 PMI see that Holly Willoughby has stunned viewers with her velvet green dress

It looks gold to me.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on December 03, 2021, 12:03:11 AMIt looks gold to me.

That's a sure sign of having been stunned. Seek medical assistance immediately.

kalowski

Holly Willoughby Stuns
Saigon Shakes
Bangkok Shocks
Hanoi Rocks

lipsink

Holly Willoughby calmly destroys cancel culture. With Dress!

dissolute ocelot

Why you should stop drinking £5 Holly Willoughby

The Mollusk

Holly Willoughby stung. Didn't realise that profits from dress purchase funneled directly to largest international paedophile ring. Details tonight on TO CATCH A PRESENTER.

Johnny Yesno

Holly Willoughby holds Earth hostage with her alien attack fleet from Alpha Centauri. But that green velvet dress doesn't hide her SHOCKING recent weight gain (Pictures and X-rays).

Dex Sawash

Always put dish soap on Holly Willoughby at night, here's why

Butchers Blind

10 Things You Need to Do Before Buying Holly Willoughby

The Mollusk

Pope stuns clergy by giving blessing to holy wallaby

Hex Triplet

Gordon Ramsey's family GRIEVE for plate of chips eaten by Holly Wollybo.

jobotic

My favourite was "When you see what Victoria Principal looks like now you'll need tissues".

I didn't click on it so I don't know if you'd need them because she looks so good or so bad.

Tony Tony Tony

Holly Willoughby is given a Phillip Schofield and screams when she sees what's inside.

robhug

this thread would have got more traction if it was called Holly Willoughby Buns

Tony Tony Tony

The cost of having Holly Willoughby abroad will amaze you.

poodlefaker

animals prior to slaughter, rendering them insensible to pain until death supervenes.

Ray Travez

Quote from: jobotic on December 03, 2021, 01:23:26 PMMy favourite was "When you see what Victoria Principal looks like now you'll need tissues".

I didn't click on it so I don't know if you'd need them because she looks so good or so bad.

For you, Victoria Principal lies in a quantum state between 'worthy of tears' and 'worthy of wank'

It's known as Schrödinger's Principal

Ray Travez

went to have a look at Victoria Principal now, and found this-

You know what's weird? Success doesn't even mean that you're successful.

JamesTC

I've started collecting these sorts of adverts when I see them on Tapatalk. The Fawcett one is very common.

Video Game Fan 2000