Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:09:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dancing the commies away

Started by Dex Sawash, December 04, 2021, 08:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: Dusty Substance on December 05, 2021, 01:59:01 PMImagine being "anti-CCP". The Chinese Communist Party are a swell bunch of lads with no blood on their hands.

What was that in aid of?

Pink Gregory

Quote from: chabrol on December 05, 2021, 02:40:50 PMJust want to be clear that I'm not making any real judgement call about the material, just trying to report what's in it really. Not trying to defend the CCP at all. It's just a striking thing to receive through the post so many times. I received two separate copies of the booklet yesterday. Got five of them now! Nice little collection going.

Maybe they get tired and yours is the door where they knock off early

dissolute ocelot

The UNHCR is still worried about organ harvesting from Falun Gong and other religious minorities, although they're looking for more information from the Chinese government. They seem to have been looking for this info for at least 15 years, based on the amount of time Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have been reporting. Don't think there's any evidence that Falun Gong are persecuted more than anyone else; there are plenty Christian organisations complaining about persecution of Christians, and I'm sure other groups do likewise.