Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New drugs policy

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 06, 2021, 10:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Quote from: bgmnts on December 06, 2021, 05:58:39 PMWe could make life not as shit so that a lot of these people don't need to escape into drug use. Fuck that though.

Oi, that was my idea

© Shoulders

Bence Fekete

panic face; how the fuck am I ever gonna score if they take away my government-issued ID?

Twit 2

Alcohol: clog the town with vomit, get glassed, contract an STD, kill someone through drunk driving, spot of domestic violence, livers on the NHS.

MDMA - realise you love everyone and you worry too much.

bgmnts

You cant talk about how shit alcohol is because you're a buzzkill then and everyone hates you.

Twit 2

And if you do ILLEGAL drugs you are an untrustworthy pariah who will lose their job, teeth and sanity overnight.

Johnny Foreigner

I'd just sell cannabis in Boots and corner shops and what-have-you. I don't see the appeal of it myself, but many people seem to like it and they are usually calm and sedate.

How do you contract an STD whilst drunk? My libido is very low in normal circumstances, but alcohol makes it dwindle to zero.

Gurke and Hare

Imagine being the government - this fucking government - and thinking that you can succeed in reducing drug use through enforcement where governments worldwide have been failing for fifty years or more. Fucking hell.

Twit 2

They're not interested in reducing drug use/crime; just punishing those who fall into it.

markburgle

Quote from: Buelligan on December 06, 2021, 11:11:48 AMSome of the 300,000 -

Oddly bent looking lines in that middle one. Do Tories chop gak with miniature scythes or something?

Paul Calf

They're called poodles' legs.

JaDanketies

the Fallen

Lost my passport and can't drive.

Do your worst