Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:31:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Steorn - Still Doing That Thing They Do

Started by Zero Gravitas, January 31, 2010, 12:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Some may recall back in 2006 a small Irish technology company took out a full page ad in the The Economist claiming to have violated the principle of conservation of energy.

Well they're still at it and are now winding down a series of obtuse 'demonstrations' that prove nothing and demonstrate nothing, while claiming 300% efficiency.

http://www.steorn.com/

I don't believe for one second that it actually functions as they claim it does, but I'm still boggled as to what the point of it all is. Are they really just stringing this out for all these years for the, I assume, meagre income it generates?

What will you do with your impossible magical device?

[Please nobody mention any sort of secret government energy cover-up, or governments in general, or ideology in general.]

biggytitbo

I suppose its quite hard  for the to admit they fucked up after all the hype they got.

Alternatively, if they ever did discover free energy they wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Zero Gravitas

I warned you!

yeah, but they had opportunities to admit that, they were roundly outed as frauds by their own 'jury' of engineers but they keep on fuelling it with public demonstrations and web-casts and flash-animations!

I really don't see how it's worth their time.

Still Not George

Zero Gravitas

I think that any baldness expert will tell you that's normal.

Besides he needs the area to radiate 300% of a brain's normal thermal output.

biggytitbo

Zero Gravitas

None on this forum have seen more enlarged fleshy heads than you Biggy.

Thre real gem of steorn has been the forums: http://www.steorn.com/forum/?CategoryID=1

I've never seen such stultifying-ill-informed whittering in all my life!

biggytitbo

That is true. Not all if em are great big sweaty cocks either.