Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:54:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blaxploitation Only Fools And Horses

Started by Goldentony, January 31, 2010, 04:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

So last night I had a dream that I had written and directed a blaxploitation remake of Only Fools and Horses called All O' Y'all Fools N' Hosses. For some reason the cast was the same as it is in the original series, so you had a white David Jason walking around Peckham in his little car trying to sell hats to alcoholics.

The only scene i can remember is this conversation between Rodders and Del Man

DEL - whats the trouble Rodders

RODDERS - we'll never get away with this, man, we're up to our eyes in shit

DEL - it's okay Rodders, it's okay. Remember - i've got BACON TELEPATHY

This has stuck with me. I can;t quite figure out what the fuck bacon telepathy would be, and why it solves their problem. Bacon telepathy. I need to get to the bottom of this. Fucking bacon telepathy. It solved all their problems with the mention of it, and now i cant remember what it was.

Help me discover the secret.

biggytitbo

Are you sure you didn't misdream and it was actually beer can telepathy?

Tiny Poster

Knowing when the rozzers are on the way.
'Del Man' has put a huge grin on my face.

Cerys

You misheard -it wasn't 'bacon telepathy', it was Bake'n'Tell Apathy.  Del enjoys freshly made bread products, but can't be arsed talking about it.

With hilarious consequences.

boxofslice

This needs to be made.  It can't be any worse than Rock and Chips

Desi Rascal

BACON TELEPATHY- Police Radar and/or uncanny ability to detect the presence of undercover law/trading standards

Goldentony

I defenitely heard him say Bacon Telepathy. It's such an out of the blue thing to say and its interested me. I feel like if i unlock the secret i could be a millionaire, by this time next year.

The opening and closing credits were accompanied by a new theme - No Diggy by Black Street, for the benefit of everyone ive edited this together http://tubedubber.com/#NGL5KZSwibk:nUqZY805aDc:0:100:0:0:true

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 31, 2010, 04:06:17 PM
Are you sure you didn't misdream and it was actually beer can telepathy?

Yep. It's a common misunderstanding.

http://www.baconorbeercan.com/

JPA

Quote from: Goldentony on January 31, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
I defenitely heard him say Bacon Telepathy. It's such an out of the blue thing to say and its interested me.

Perhaps your mind is making a pig-related connection from them being the 'Trotters'?

boki

Goldentony

I cant figure out why i wrote Diggy when i know it;s Diggity, thanks for the correcting. I sense the Bacon Telepathy is trying to infiltrate my spelling for uncovering it;s existence.

Guy

Quote from: Goldentony on January 31, 2010, 07:39:34 PMI cant figure out why i wrote Diggy when i know it;s Diggity

Another Level are infiltrating your brain. Let's face it, they haven't got anything else to do.

As for bacon telepathy, maybe Del has turned into a RIND-READER. Yessss.

Cerys

Tiny Poster

Glebe

Sounds like an ideal YouTube mash-up. Just read a thing about blaxplotation horror the other day, actually.

Cerys