Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:12:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Latest Garrison cartoon has Gates, Fauci, a Facebook logo and a Democrat holding a parachute saying "medical tyranny" falling from the moral high ground, even though in the text below Garrison claims "DEMOCRATS NEVER HAD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND IN THE FIRST PLACE"

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 28, 2021, 05:20:43 PM
Latest Garrison cartoon has Gates, Fauci, a Facebook logo and a Democrat holding a parachute saying "medical tyranny" falling from the moral high ground, even though in the text below Garrison claims "DEMOCRATS NEVER HAD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND IN THE FIRST PLACE"

Lovely stuff.

It might actually be funnier to have the description written out and imagine what Ben is serving up rather than see it.

idunnosomename

One wonders if hes written himself into a bit of a corner with this Bill Gates genocide thing when most people have taken the vaccine and no one is enslaved by it

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 28, 2021, 05:20:43 PM

Can't tell if this is fambo satirising Ben or Ben on Ben violence

Love the avatar BTW fambs

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 28, 2021, 07:29:48 PM
One wonders if hes written himself into a bit of a corner with this Bill Gates genocide thing when most people have taken the vaccine and no one is enslaved by it

The current Qanon line is that the deaths will start during flu season, because then they can blame every death from the flu on the vaccines.

steve98

What's Gates gonna do with all these millions of slaves? Is it for their innards? How much adrenal juice (Or whatever it's called) can one man consume?

Fambo Number Mive

He will install Windows 95 on them and sell them to hipsters.

Alberon

Trump's back, but sadly it's not possible to tell if he's buff or not.

QuoteIf you took a road trip over the holiday weekend, you were sure to notice the price of gas has shot up compared to last year.

You can thank Fake President Joe Biden for that.

Under the Trump administration, America was energy independent for the first time in decades.

Under the Biden administration, the Keystone pipe line was halted and close to 52,000 people lost their jobs.

In March, Biden imported oil from Iran, the first time since 1991. The Democrats would rather import oil from a terrorist regime than have Americans produce the same product.

We went from "America First" to "China First".

Gas prices will continue to skyrocket over the summer thanks to Biden. There will be gas shortages also.

Jimmy Carter 2.0 anyone?

For anyone who lived through the misery of the Carter years, they will remember the gas lines, the 18% interest rates and the inflation. We are about to be served up the "Carter malaise" again in spades.  No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. Carter was a weak, aimless President.

Sound familiar?

But Carter didn't "Hate America" like our current "Resident of the White House."

Our suggestion, resign now Joe Biden. Save yourself the embarrassment of been drug out of the "White House" by your heels.

GrrrTeam

I know I shouldn't have to ask this, but was the US really Energy Independent under Trump?

bgmnts

Fucking hell these types really have it that privileged dont they? Good god.

idunnosomename

wonder if ben knows that's still cheaper that's it's ever been over here in the past twenty odd years

Quote from: Alberon on June 01, 2021, 05:14:40 PM
I know I shouldn't have to ask this, but was the US really Energy Independent under Trump?

Yes, but what Ben isn't telling you is that the US was 90% energy independent when Obama left office anyway.

Gurke and Hare

And further to Huxley, any difference isn't down to Biden's suspension of the Keyston Pipeline phase 4, which I believe has never been operational - it was literally the construction of it that he cancelled.

Blumf

Also the current price blip would be down to a major US oil pipeline not securing it's network

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/12/us-fuel-shortages-pipeline-hack-drivers

Also, global oil prices are recovering from a massive drop at the start of the Covid lock down. And energy 'independence' doesn't mean US oil companies are going to sell it to the plebsconsumers below market rates. That would be communism!!

Dex Sawash

Shell game isn't it

Fambo Number Mive

Garrison's new cartoon: Left panel has a sweaty, shaking Nixon saying "I am not a crook". Right panel has Biden saying "I am not a President." But as Nixon was a crook, doesn't that mean Garrison is saying Biden is lying when he claims he is not a president (which he has never said).

Also, Biden's microphone is floppier than Nixon's. What is Garrison trying to say?

Blumf

Not the best drawing if Nixon either. How do you fail at caricaturing Nixon??

Egyptian Feast

Wasn't sure where to put this deranged and possibly NSFW piece of Democrat fanart, but seeing as it's given me the biggest laugh since the Garrison cum variations, here is as good a place as any. I wasn't even sure who Amy Klobuchar was, so I looked her up, skimmed her bio and that somehow made it even funnier. It's properly fucked me up.

Spoiler alert
"GGGN!"
[close]

Kankurette

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on June 12, 2021, 02:28:49 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this deranged and possibly NSFW piece of Democrat fanart, but seeing as it's given me the biggest laugh since the Garrison cum variations, here is as good a place as any. I wasn't even sure who Amy Klobuchar was, so I looked her up, skimmed her bio and that somehow made it even funnier. It's properly fucked me up.

Spoiler alert
"GGGN!"
[close]
Oh Christ, I don't know who that artist is but I've seen their stuff before. Putting it in spoiler tags because it's gross.
Spoiler alert
I found them on Deviantart, can't remember how but I recognise the style. They like drawing women in nappies eating people. The person is shown being digested in the woman's stomach and then she shits them out into her nappy. The whole concept of a person being turned into shit is a huge squick for me.
[close]

Paul Calf

#AmyPleaseThrowStaplersAtMe presumably referring to her alleged bullying and physical abuse of employees and volunteers.

It's amazing how easy it is to gaslight these idiots.

Brundle-Fly

Slow news day for Ben? He didn't think this one through because he's basically depicting Trump voters as erstwhile insect pests. And 'C'Mon Man!" is hardly the worst catchphrase to be saddled with. It's certainly not at a 'Grab 'em by the pussy' standard.

CICADAS FOR THE WIN!

Cicadas have been in the news recently. Once every seventeen years, the cicadas hatch and emerge to enjoy the summer. The insects lay their eggs, die off, and begin the seventeen year cycle anew.

This year they are ready to rumble. They don't call them the "17" year cicada for nothing.

The cicadas know Biden is a weak, illegitimate president who is part of a regime determined to convert America into a globalist, Marxist, disaster.  A few days ago a cicada swam took out the Biden press plane as they flew into the engines, delaying the fight to Europe.

Then as the Cheater in Chief was giving his departure speech, a kamikaze cicada hit Biden in the neck causing him to squeal to the press, "A Big Bug just got me."

It is reassuring to know our insect friends are red pilled!

Kankurette

Paul Calf

idunnosomename

Not my president used to be something that blue haired millennials with face piercing used to screech. Ah well. At least the cicadas are on your side...? Even if the vore/diaper fetishists arent.

Stonefish

Garrison lazily copied the same golden fuel pump for the Biden version when he really should have made it out of kale or avocados or something.

steve98

What are "Cicadas"? I keep hearin' about them. (I assume it's some new gang for sex-saddos to belong to: "Yeah, I identify as cic now. I got so sick of bein' cis. I'm a cicada now.")

Or is it Sick Adas? Who's "Ada"? (Or who was Ada?) Why d'she get sick? Are they gay men, these Adas? Are they sick? Dying? Can women be Sick Adas?

Mr Farenheit

QuoteOnce every seventeen years, the cicadas hatch

QuoteThey don't call them the "17" year cicada for nothing.

PlanktonSideburns

Yes ben, their name truly is an indicator of a common behaviour of their species

Fambo Number Mive

Garrison is getting a bit desperate now if he's remarking on how insects (?) reacted to Biden. I'm sure theres footage of Trump being chased by wasps somewhere.

Paul Calf

Quote from: steve98 on June 12, 2021, 12:55:34 PM
What are "Cicadas"? I keep hearin' about them. (I assume it's some new gang for sex-saddos to belong to: "Yeah, I identify as cic now. I got so sick of bein' cis. I'm a cicada now.")

Or is it Sick Adas? Who's "Ada"? (Or who was Ada?) Why d'she get sick? Are they gay men, these Adas? Are they sick? Dying? Can women be Sick Adas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_or_Ardor:_A_Family_Chronicle

It *is* pretty fucking sick, to be fair.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 12, 2021, 09:47:19 AM
Slow news day for Ben? He didn't think this one through because he's basically depicting Trump voters as erstwhile insect pests. And 'C'Mon Man!" is hardly the worst catchphrase to be saddled with. It's certainly not at a 'Grab 'em by the pussy' standard.

CICADAS FOR THE WIN!

Cicadas have been in the news recently. Once every seventeen years, the cicadas hatch and emerge to enjoy the summer. The insects lay their eggs, die off, and begin the seventeen year cycle anew.

This year they are ready to rumble. They don't call them the "17" year cicada for nothing.

The cicadas know Biden is a weak, illegitimate president who is part of a regime determined to convert America into a globalist, Marxist, disaster.  A few days ago a cicada swam took out the Biden press plane as they flew into the engines, delaying the fight to Europe.

Then as the Cheater in Chief was giving his departure speech, a kamikaze cicada hit Biden in the neck causing him to squeal to the press, "A Big Bug just got me."

It is reassuring to know our insect friends are red pilled!

Is red pilled good pilled or bad pilled?