Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:39:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil Hoban from Predator Exposure

Started by Martin Van Buren Stan, July 03, 2022, 08:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Have they released their response to the sad passing of the Queen on social media yet?

tonymaccaroni

Stumbled across this forum as I am in pretty deep into the world of paedophile hunting as a concerned and at times amused observer. On the subject of Phil Hoban, has anyone here seen his latest foray into the world of music? I spat my tea out at the first lyric when I first heard this lol. If you haven't heard enjoy:

They did one a while back but I dont think Phil was actually 'singing' like in the first one.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 10, 2022, 07:32:07 PMI don't know why, are you not allowed to say penis on Facebook videos?

No. It's extremely non-U to say things like penis while you're trying to dismantle democracy and civil society.

oggyraiding

Derek's go hunting make Phil look the epitome of professionalism. Watched one where they constantly made fun of the nonce for being boss eyed and rancid teethed and bald, then said if he sang them a song they'd let him go. He sang a song, then they revealed they were never going to let him go. Wouldn't see Phil being so nasty, he'd just say "you is fucked", and call them a "dirty bastard".

Fambo Number Mive

I think they were the team who stung the bloke dressed as a clown (the person stung was dressed as a clown, not the paedo hunting team).

tonymaccaroni

Yes 'Baz' the figure head of Derek's go hunting is a playground bully who regularly punches the people he stings who resist. Makes them dance, sing do push ups etc. gets off on it big time.

Seen the one where he stings a dwarf?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: oggyraiding on September 12, 2022, 05:52:28 PMDerek's go hunting make Phil look the epitome of professionalism. Watched one where they constantly made fun of the nonce for being boss eyed and rancid teethed and bald, then said if he sang them a song they'd let him go. He sang a song, then they revealed they were never going to let him go. Wouldn't see Phil being so nasty, he'd just say "you is fucked", and call them a "dirty bastard".

What
Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 12, 2022, 06:10:22 PMI think they were the team who stung the bloke dressed as a clown (the person stung was dressed as a clown, not the paedo hunting team).

Love the idea of an entire anti-nonce battalion all dressed as one clown, lumbering up a suburb of salford en route to a paedo-smackdown

Fambo Number Mive

In the latest sting Phil makes the catch listen some of to Another Prick On Our Wall.