Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:43:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil Hoban from Predator Exposure

Started by Martin Van Buren Stan, July 03, 2022, 08:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: willbo on July 10, 2022, 06:54:16 AMI fell down the Lorne Armstrong rabbit hole a couple of years ago. Hilariously theatrical troubled man who was caught on the original American show 15 years ago and since then has had a group of online fans/trolls following his life and calling him on the phone for chats.

Never seen this one. Truly fascinating but also quite disgusting how the show turns it all into prime time entertainment. A huge difference I've noticed is that in the US chatlogs they seem to have more legal leeway to encourage the preds to be sexual and go along with it, but in the UK there's never any of that.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shaky on July 10, 2022, 07:23:15 AMSurely the danger with all this is it makes more men become paedophiles just so they can get on telly? I know I'm tempted.

Or an out for pedos. I wonder if any have tried the "I knew they were decoys, I was just having a laugh" alibi.

touchingcloth

Quote from: willbo on July 10, 2022, 06:54:16 AMI fell down the Lorne Armstrong rabbit hole a couple of years ago. Hilariously theatrical troubled man who was caught on the original American show 15 years ago and since then has had a group of online fans/trolls following his life and calling him on the phone for chats.

I like the idea that during the entirety of his fifteen minute chat with the presenter that the chair is just going away at massaging him.

willbo

I love how he senses his chair is about to get "hot" before the presenter comes in

did you catch that it was his birthday? "I'm 37 ..(whispers) today"

Dr Rock

None of this would exist if the police had more resources to do the same (which apparently they do, a bit) on a much bigger scale. But catching child-rapists isn't much of a priority apparently.

touchingcloth

What are you going to do? Call the polis? We are the nonces.

Fambo Number Mive

Been watching some US and UK stings and I'm confused why in the US stings they don't automatically call the police, they often try to get their licence plate so I presume they send the footage to the police later but it would surely be safer for the community to get these people arrested now. Does US law not make this possible?

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 11, 2022, 10:56:07 AMBeen watching some US and UK stings and I'm confused why in the US stings they don't automatically call the police, they often try to get their licence plate so I presume they send the footage to the police later but it would surely be safer for the community to get these people arrested now. Does US law not make this possible?

Also gives the nonces time to go home and destroy evidence. It's ridiculous when they let them get away.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 04, 2022, 11:05:21 AMI tried to send you a DM with a few of their classic stings but it says you blocked me! Your loss, Cloth!

Just tried to DM you but it's saying you're not available for messaging. What's that about :(

Flouncer

I hope Shoulders gave you permission to post those.

touchingcloth

Is the middle picture a guy with a cinnamon swirl, half a lager, and a bowl of anus?

Punching down and terrorizing a man for a crime he committed 15 years ago. Hilarious bants.

These obsessive "catch a predator" sickos are far more deranged than the actual predators.

touchingcloth

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 12, 2022, 12:06:56 PMJust tried to DM you but it's saying you're not available for messaging. What's that about :(

Please message me back babes :(

willbo

Quote from: convulsivespace on July 12, 2022, 06:04:36 PMPunching down and terrorizing a man for a crime he committed 15 years ago. Hilarious bants.

at least it helped his singing career get off though... he's got quite a sweet voice IMO

oggyraiding

Sorry to link to the Mail, but it is the only place I can find this story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11150651/Man-stabs-throat-Facebook-Live-outside-police-station.html

QuoteA man stabbed himself in the throat after being confronted by paedophile hunters in Liverpool yesterday afternoon, it has emerged.

A video of the distressing incident appeared on Facebook Live showing the moment he reached into his car and pulled out a knife before slitting his throat. It has since been removed.

Emergency services quickly descended on a car park where the incident took place and the injured man was taken to hospital, where he in a stable condition.

The video is easy to find on Reddit, I won't link it as it's not very nice. Dude slashes his throat, stumbles around bleeding, then some big cunt runs up behind him and twats him in the head, then the bleeding throat dude is in a bush while they shout at him and kick him. I am no friend of paedos, but it was horrible to watch. Would not be surprised if there's a big crackdown on these sorts of groups after a shitshow like this.

Fambo Number Mive

QuotePredator Exposure

Good morning all.
So as you may be aware we have made a new song and it's been released today.
The song is called (ANOTHER PRICK ON OUR WALL) PREDATOR EXPOSURE.
If you would like to listen and download our song you will find this on all major music platforms example ITUNES 🎵 AMAZON MUSIC 🎵 SPOTIFY ETC.
We hope you enjoy the song.
Produced by Martin T
Sung by Predator Exposure

I've noticed on recent stings that the whole team says "We're Predator Exposure and we've just exposed your sorry ass" rather than just Phil.

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 06, 2022, 11:00:38 AMI've noticed on recent stings that the whole team says "We're Predator Exposure and we've just exposed your sorry ass" rather than just Phil.

That's great, it sounds like a Stone Cold Steve Austin promo.

I think a lot of this noncebaiting boils down to men needing a hobby.

It seems to be a social activity (very hard to trap a paedo on your own I reckon) some of the perv catchers are even women! It requires research and patience, just like trainspotting or fishing.

It also involves the need to purchase new gear (I mean, you could probably do everything on your phone, but a really tight production would involve some decent editing gear/cameras/multiple devices for catfishing, stab vests, non-lethal weapons etc.)

You could even argue there's a skill factor (like painting Warhammer!) as you start off messily (kidney fiddler slashes his own throat all over the pavement) and work your way up to masterpieces of entrapment (developmentally disabled paedo becomes heartwarming meme).

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on September 06, 2022, 12:40:13 PMThat's great, it sounds like a Stone Cold Steve Austin promo.

I think a lot of this noncebaiting boils down to men needing a hobby.

It seems to be a social activity (very hard to trap a paedo on your own I reckon) some of the perv catchers are even women! It requires research and patience, just like trainspotting or fishing.

It also involves the need to purchase new gear (I mean, you could probably do everything on your phone, but a really tight production would involve some decent editing gear/cameras/multiple devices for catfishing, stab vests, non-lethal weapons etc.)

You could even argue there's a skill factor (like painting Warhammer!) as you start off messily (kidney fiddler slashes his own throat all over the pavement) and work your way up to masterpieces of entrapment (developmentally disabled paedo becomes heartwarming meme).

But harsh comparing it to warhammer

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 06, 2022, 11:00:38 AMI've noticed on recent stings that the whole team says "We're Predator Exposure and we've just exposed your sorry ass" rather than just Phil.

Do they actually say the word "ass" or is it "arse"?

Fambo Number Mive

Just checked and they say "arse".

In their most recent video they haven't said it but Phil does use the "tickle tackle" catch phrase while talking to their latest "catch", a former prison officer from Rochdale.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Fambo Number Mive

It's the word they use for the penis, so when one of the people they catch sends the decoy a photo of their penis (as they often seem to do), Phil talks about the person caught sending their tickle tackle. I don't know why, are you not allowed to say penis on Facebook videos?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ah right. I thought it meant when one of them does a runner on camera and Phil has to tickle tackle them to the ground.

Dr Rock

The idea that a particular area of the country is somehow more likely to produce dangerous predators is wholly unscientific.

dontpaintyourteeth

phantom_power

Is that a joke? Chris Moyles and Tetley tea on the same graphic as Harold Shipman and Peter Sutcliffe

oggyraiding

Phil is a star in the making, could see him presenting a Crimewatch equivalent on Channel 5 or W.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 06, 2022, 11:00:38 AM"We're Predator Exposure and we've just exposed your sorry ass"

You'd think they'd be dead against indecent exposure but here they are showing the world nonce anus after nonce anus.

Dr Rock

Quote from: phantom_power on September 11, 2022, 09:43:43 AMIs that a joke? Chris Moyles and Tetley tea on the same graphic as Harold Shipman and Peter Sutcliffe

Agreed, Moyles is much worse.