Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Où est Buelligan?

Started by Clatty McCutcheon, September 04, 2012, 05:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not online since 23 August.  Hopefully just busy harvesting grapes or suchlike?

Replies From View

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on September 04, 2012, 05:26:40 PM
Not online since 23 August.  Hopefully just busy harvesting grapes or suchlike?

And Rudi's not been online since then too. A coincidence? A murder-suicide pact? A marriage made in heaven? I suspect all three!

Replies From View

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 04, 2012, 05:54:05 PM
And Rudi's not been online since then too. A coincidence? A murder-suicide pact? A marriage made in heaven? I suspect all three!

Some kind of cross-gendered[nb]Because they are separately male and female, not because they are individually ambiguously gendered.[/nb] lezzing up?  Most likely!

chocky909

How the hell did you happen upon the fact that both Buelligan and rudi were both last online August 23rd?

DocDaneeka

Horizontal Scrollbar related flounces I'm guessing.

I'm THIS close to doing the same, THIS[nb]Not very[/nb] close!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fucking hell, is that all it takes for people to worry these days? Where were you bastards October 2007-April-08?

BlodwynPig

NO I AM BUELLIGAN[nb]NO I AM BILLEGAN[nb]NO I AM BULLYJEN[nb]AD NAUSEUM[/nb][/nb][/nb]

mook

puffy has them in a cellar in austria/belgium/brazil.*

*delete as applicable, in won't be one big cellar though, mind that would be quite the engineering feat that.

Consignia

Quote from: DocDaneeka on September 04, 2012, 06:07:20 PM
Horizontal Scrollbar related flounces I'm guessing.

I'm THIS close to doing the same, THIS[nb]Not very[/nb] close!

If you are bothered install stylish and create a style for this site using the following code:

This works on Chrome:
ul.topnav{
width: 98%;
}

This might work with Firefox (untested)
@-moz-document url("cookdandbombd.co.uk") {
ul.topnav{
}
}

holyzombiejesus

I think that the psychiatric hospitals on the outskirts of Doncaster take their inmates on a holiday around the end of August. I know that in the past she's been left behind as the other inmates appreciate the break from her constant deluded whittering about wine caves and outdoor cinemas but perhaps they've relented and allowed her to participate this year? On their heads be it...

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: chocky909 on September 04, 2012, 06:03:36 PM
How the hell did you happen upon the fact that both Buelligan and rudi were both last online August 23rd?

I monitor everyone's movements at all times. And also their online presence!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotepuffy has them in a cellar in austria/belgium/brazil.*

I'm sure he won't have outsourced the detainment facilities to those countries with the resulting loss of homegrown British jobs.

Consignia

Quote from: Consignia on September 04, 2012, 06:49:13 PM
This might work with Firefox (untested)
@-moz-document url("cookdandbombd.co.uk") {
ul.topnav{
}
}

That shit doesn't work with firefox; but this does:

@-moz-document domain("cookdandbombd.co.uk") {
ul.topnav{
width: 98% !important;
}

.header_nav{
width:97% !important;
}
}

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 04, 2012, 06:26:58 PMFucking hell, is that all it takes for people to worry these days? Where were you bastards October 2007-April-08?

Thinking "Phew, it's been a year since all that clique-flouncing rubbish happened", presumably.

DocDaneeka

Quote from: Consignia on September 04, 2012, 10:56:25 PM
That shit doesn't work with firefox; but this does:

@-moz-document domain("cookdandbombd.co.uk") {
ul.topnav{
width: 98% !important;
}

.header_nav{
width:97% !important;
}
}

Ooh cheers, that works great.

I miss a lot of people. Without Buellegan or Alan Nagsworth I don't know where to find the courage to be a positive contributor. Is everything ever going to be ok with The Boston Crab? Seems like a big bowl of bitter water these days. How's Imitation Leather?

RickyGerbail

buelligan was the best but now that she's gone it's Gerbail time.

BlodwynPig

We're waiting Gerby - how are you going to melt our hearts?

Treguard of Dunshelm

Fans of mine need not worry, as I am still here.

WesterlyWinds

RickyGerbail

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 06, 2012, 09:10:31 AM
We're waiting Gerby - how are you going to melt our hearts?

i can't be witty and charming but i can post youtube videos such as this:

http://youtu.be/BtJwewIWri8

tell me when your heart has melted.

mook

fans of mook will no doubt be ecstatic at the news that i'm receiving lifestyle guidance from none other than c&b's very own The Boston Crab. this coupled with my own natural wit, charm and erm... the other thing, will turn me into some kind of deity.

Neville Chamberlain

Fans of Nev will be delighted to hear that I'm going on tour! So tell me where you live, and I'll drop by for a cup of tea and a chat! :o)

monkfromhavana

I've fired up the kiln and produced some fine ceramic figurines of my flattering form, for you to peruse on those lonely nights and days when i'm not present on here, cutting through your razor sharp humorous chat with my useless anecdotes about nothing much in particular. Exquisitely packaged, highly collectable, and available by mail order from me at a price of 9.99.

Enjoy.

Hank Venture

Fans of mine will be pleased to know I've got a part time job now.

BlodwynPig

Enemies of mine will be overjoyed to hear I had my front tooth smashed up in squash today and now look like Pumpkinhead.

Serge

Fans of Serge will be pleased to hear that I dad-danced with Alex Patterson of The Orb this evening. He also described my beard as 'savage', which will now be my superhero/villain[nb]I haven't made my mind up yet.[/nb] name, 'The Savage Beard'.

I'd hoped that Buelligan would have appeared in this thread by now to quash rumours of her disappearance. Again, I'm going to fall back on Serge's Rule: 'Probably On Holiday'.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Serge on September 06, 2012, 11:54:21 PMI dad-danced with Alex Patterson of The Orb this evening.

Wow.  We're not worthy, etc...