Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:07:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

why am i being ignored in the forum?

Started by RickyGerbail, October 05, 2012, 03:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

SetToStun

Quote from: small_world on October 05, 2012, 04:29:11 PMI am the one who first suggested sponging a mook.

You what?! You fucking what?! Take that back right now, sunshine, and acknowledge my leadership in this vital area or there will be trouble.

CaledonianGonzo

Though many would question said 'leadership' after so many years in the driving seat and to date not a solitary sponge sent mook-wards.

Buelligan

Well, I'm not offering to do it, no way, not this time, I'll tell you that for nothing.

haveachocolatebiscuit

I recently had a go at ignoring myself, as I kept remembering things and places I had experienced and done in the past and it made my current situation depress me. I called it 'brain zapps', as whenever I had a pleasant thought from the past I thought 'zapp!' and the memory was temporarily gone.

It got unworkable, especially when I started saying the word 'zapp' softly under my breath and I thought (perhaps quite rightly) that I was losing my mind.

I decided to stop trying to ignore myself and just accept my mind.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on October 08, 2012, 06:24:20 AM
Well, I'm not offering to do it, no way, not this time, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Well tell you it for something, please.

Buelligan

Quote from: Replies From View on October 08, 2012, 07:58:26 AM
Well tell you it for something, please.

What are you languing at mineself please?  I trouve nowt.

SetToStun

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on October 07, 2012, 03:18:41 PM
Though many would question said 'leadership' after so many years in the driving seat and to date not a solitary sponge sent mook-wards.

He's a tricky cove to track down, is your average mook. I mean, I can't just stroll off to Sussex and say "he's a dog-botherer with at least one genital abnormality who cross-dresses at the drop of a hat" and hope to get a result, can I? It's Sussex we're talking about - that description fits about eighty percent of the male population. I'm beginning to think that elevating mook to a state of vigorously-sponged grace is more of a journey than a destination, if I'm honest.

mook

Quote from: SetToStun on October 08, 2012, 12:04:39 PM
He's a tricky cove to track down, is your average mook. I mean, I can't just stroll off to Sussex and say "he's a dog-botherer with at least one genital abnormality who cross-dresses at the drop of a hat" and hope to get a result, can I? It's Sussex we're talking about - that description fits about eighty percent of the male population. I'm beginning to think that elevating mook to a state of vigorously-sponged grace is more of a journey than a destination, if I'm honest.

i'll help you out... i shall be lunching at the rose cottage alciston at least one day this week. i shall be sans spaniel but accompanied by the missus, probably be wearing a barbour, either blue, brown or my new one which i haven't waxed properly yet. i'll be drinking biddendens and winding up the pub parrot and then avoiding the pub cat.

hope this helps.

Endicott

SetToStun

Quote from: mook on October 08, 2012, 12:28:53 PM
i'll help you out... i shall be lunching at the rose cottage alciston at least one day this week. i shall be sans spaniel but accompanied by the missus, probably be wearing a barbour, either blue, brown or my new one which i haven't waxed properly yet. i'll be drinking biddendens and winding up the pub parrot and then avoiding the pub cat.

hope this helps.

Sadly I'm a wage-slave these days. Oh the vagaries of life. Like I said, it's now more of a journey than a destination. A philosophical conceit if you will: the quest for the sponging of mook is the quest for what's best in all of us; only by striving to sponge mook will we understand the nature of the sponge and what it is to be sponged ourselves. In a way I owe my inner peace to your staunch refusal to face being shriven by the sponge. Bless you, my son.

ziggy starbucks

Its normal and natural that as you get older the desire to dish out a sponging gradually drops. When I was a teenager I would sponge someone at least twice a day. Sponging was at the centre of my mind. One time I was busy sponging when my mum burst into the bedroom with a cup of tea in her hands. It was embarrassing but it didn't stop me sponging relentlessly. Nowadays in my middle age I sponge maybe once or twice a month tops. I spend much of my time either gardening or looking after the grand kids (Avary & Celeste). Life's good, even without sponging.