Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:11:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

underground cinema

Started by dirkfunk, September 08, 2004, 03:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkfunk

http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Guardian/0,4029,1299449,00.html

fantastic

i like the mysterious note the police found

"do not try to find us"

slim

Yah, I read that this morning and thought it was the most interesting piece of news I've read in a long time.

I love the intrigue!

Grumble grumble.

QuoteThe mechanism also triggered a tape of dogs barking, "clearly designed to frighten people off," the spokesman said.

Ha ha, that's ace.  You think being a site for film enthusiasts, they'd have taken a few keeping out intruders tips from Raiders of the Lost Ark.  Y'know, chuck in a few poisoned arrow shooters and a ruddy great rock boulder.  Incidentally, how the hell did they make that boudler so round, and how did they get it up there?  And what happens once it's triggered, does some poor sod have to put it back, making sure not to step on the booby traps?  Makes you wonder why they put it on display in the first place.

Mr Colossal

Thats very interesting. I've always wondered whether secret training camps, the type you see in 80's goon films really existed... Maybe this is the first discovery in a shocking underground conspiracy, a joint collaberation of extremists uniting as the ultimate  terror group pushing for world domination. Of course only the leader and the nasty henchman will be classed as 'armed and dangerous'.

I recon they took all the encriminating evidence and left  spools of dumbo and forest gump to  throw the scent...  Cous-cous for christs sake, they may as well left a few 'my first friendship bracelets' and 'painting by numbers' sets sporadically scattered...

Hart'sRules

How are you going to sit throught Temple of Doom tonight PLC...or will the footbah be easier?