Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:07:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London Has Fallen [split topic]

Started by Small Man Big Horse, August 22, 2016, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

London Has Fallen - Fucking awful if taken seriously, albeit vaguely fun to mock throughout as the other half and I did. Though it still has plenty of moments that are boring and rubbish and lordy are it's politics offensive, we should have fast forwarded through all the tedious talking bits but then the film would have only been half an hour long. The big sequence thirty minutes in where they blow the fuck out of London landmarks should have been enjoyable but it's spoilt by some really shoddy cgi, and then you have to wait about forty minutes before something else interesting happens. Only worth watching if you want to take the piss out of it relentlessly, and even then I'm not 100% sure.

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 22, 2016, 12:34:51 PM
Only worth watching if you want to take the piss out of it relentlessly, and even then I'm not 100% sure.

Not worth watching on any level, just absolutely boring beyond belief.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

I watched Olympus Has Fallen on a plane and was disappointed it didn't have the twist I expected.

Spoiler alert
I expected it to turn out a top general was an inside man for the enemy, as that would solve the mystery of how the hell they shipped an entire army into America with tons of top hardware
[close]