Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:40:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter Gabriel

Started by kalowski, March 11, 2022, 11:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascent

I really don't understand the two different mixes of the album thing, it's putting me off it all.

kalowski

Deliberately not listened to anything from I/o as it was going to be a Christmas gift. Listening now. It's fucking fabulous and I'm only on side b.

daf

Quote from: Ascent on October 18, 2023, 04:11:23 PMI really don't understand the two different mixes of the album thing, it's putting me off it all.

There's actually three - the third 'inside mix' is on the bluray.

You can fet all 3 (2CD & 1BD) in one package for about £19. Absolute bargain (particularly compared to what you'd have to pay to get both regular mixes on vinyl!)

Ascent

Quote from: daf on December 25, 2023, 11:18:49 AMThere's actually three - the third 'inside mix' is on the bluray.

You can fet all 3 (2CD & 1BD) in one package for about £19. Absolute bargain (particularly compared to what you'd have to pay to get both regular mixes on vinyl!)

Santa got me the CD/Blu Ray! Will have a listen when I get back home. Still don't understand the multiple mixes, but I guess I'll just start on disc 1.

kalowski

Recently acquired the Live Blood album where he sings with an orchestra.
It's had mixed reviews but I think it is magnificent. These songs work so well with an orchestral arrangement.