Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:10:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glebe Sushi

Started by popcorn, December 02, 2022, 10:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Had the omakase last night and I don't feel well

Glebe

We poach (literally!) only the finest chefs to work at our sushi bar! It must have been something else you ate pops, we've never made any customers violently ill with our food before. There was that incident with the puffer fish a few years ago but we buried that body in the woods.

selectivememory

This is just asking for trouble.

frajer

Can vouch for Glebe Sushi. You don't win the Platinum Puffer three years running without knowing your way around a fishslice.

Glebe

Chollis

puking and shitting my guts out here :(

frajer

Eat Glebe Sushi says Jim Belushi!

Glebe

Now we're talking!*

*All except for the popcorn sheep who is feeling really baaaaaad!!!!

tried ordering some of this last night, but after a humorously racist misunderstanding I was brought some titbits made from a small aquatic bird

dontpaintyourteeth

Glebe

One of our staff there! Works for free!

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Don't forget that a glass of foaming Glebe beer is the perfect accompaniment to sushi. It will antidote any food-poisoning microbes, washing them clean out of your system along with your beneficial gut flora, intestinal linings and minor internal organs. Bottoms up!

Glebe

Or try Glebe Saké! Our secret ingredient is out-of-date Tesco soy sauce!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Waiter, this is just a goldfish you filched from next door's pond on the way to work, you great twat. You've not even pulled its guts out.

popcorn

Hello everyone this is popcorn's mum.

Just an update to say that popcorn is currently in intensive care. As you can imagine we are extremely concerned about him our beloved son. The doctors say he has a 50/50 chance of survival. Please keep him in your thoughts.

We know how much this website called "HS Art" means to him and he talks about it constantly.

Glebe

Wolfie

Great thread, several laughs.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"Is your seafood sourced from sustainable fisheries, with low levels of mercury contamination?"

"No."

Ferris

Just had sushi for my tea as it happens.

I switched to the vegan options several years ago to avoid another "Glebe Sushi" incident.

So far, so good!

Ferris

dontpaintyourteeth

Me @ my stomach after eating Glebe Sushi:

Mr Farenheit

Glebe Sushi was just on the new episode of Kitchen Nightmares

Glebe

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on December 04, 2022, 02:28:13 PMGlebe Sushi was just on the new episode of Kitchen Nightmares