Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:52:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stardew Valley

Started by mippy, March 26, 2024, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mippy

Mr Qi is an annoying wacky prick and I hate him.

Have any of you played? Who did you marry?

chutnut

I haven't but my wife is absolutely mad about it, I think she's played over 1000 hours and refuses to play any other game

Two Headed Sex Beast

Leah... My irl partner got a little jealous when we got married.

I haven't played it for a while but I enjoyed it. New 1.6 update supposedly has added a lot of content, when the update hits the Switch I'll likely come back to it!

mippy

I'm playing on my tablet which I don't think is due to get it any time soon, but if it does come to Switch I might get it on that. I've definitely got my £7.99's worth...

I have Elliot as a boyfriend now but nothing really has happened since and he's frequently drinking in the tavern without even asking me to come along. What a playa.

Probably one of my favourite games ever and one I encourage my 6 year old to play because I think it teaches you so much about community, self reliance and development.

Always marry Abigail because she is the sexiest.

The Guppy

I married Haley because she probably has hidden depths. So far they have not revealed themselves.