Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:08:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck the virus, now its giant wasps!!

Started by Butchers Blind, April 10, 2020, 10:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Fambo Number Mive

It does say anyone who is allergic to their venom so I don't think they can just kill anyone. Although how do you know if you are allergic?

El Unicornio, mang

According to this, they're no more dangerous to us than other hornets, but they are a threat to our bees
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/asian-hornet-uk-sightings-in-2018

Jasha

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 10, 2020, 10:57:24 AM
Yeah, you thought this vid was going to kill you, think again 2020. Now its fuck off wasps with killer stings!

Deadly giant Asian Hornets that can 'kill with one sting' are heading to the UK
https://t.co/hEIZueyOr5 https://t.co/FiZrg41ZES

Asian hornet sounds a bit Chinocentric, or as trump calls it Ch eye nah

El Unicornio, mang

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 10, 2020, 11:09:35 AM
It does say anyone who is allergic to their venom so I don't think they can just kill anyone. Although how do you know if you are allergic?

Government TESTS

BlodwynPig

OOOOOPS

QuoteByMatthew Dresch
03:23, 18 JUN 2019UPDATED16:41, 19 JUN 2019
NEWS

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 10, 2020, 11:27:04 AM
Best teach the bees how to dance
https://youtu.be/awoV5Wj9Iys

I'm thinking that would be a good scene for a horror movie death but I'm guessing the heat they generate wouldn't be enough to cook a human

Bazooka

They are the master race, it's only fair.  Just accept your fate, get nude, rub lemon curd on your sex parts and lie in the road screaming.

Ray Travez

Buelligan

They've been here for years.  We still have bees.  I know people who've been stung by them without dying or anything.  I think you'll be OK although perhaps you should look behind you.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Daily MailCthulhu to return in August

Uncle TechTip

I'm seeing a lot more of these cheeky fuckers that like to hover in one place, for no reason. You don't know how hard it is to resist the temptation to just punch them.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on April 10, 2020, 02:22:36 PM
I'm seeing a lot more of these cheeky fuckers that like to hover in one place, for no reason. You don't know how hard it is to resist the temptation to just punch them.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on April 10, 2020, 02:22:36 PM

Hoverflies. Harmless critters that don't sting.

How they got their name is a mystery.

The Bumlord

Hang on, it's says they're smaller than good old UK Brexit hornets.

That's not what I want from my invasive species.

Blue Jam

My dad had a severe allergy to wasp stings and we once had to call an ambulance for him after he got stung in the garden and went into anaphylactic shock.

I have never been stung by a wasp or a bee and this is a concern. I am also not scared of them because I do that thing of keeping still around them instead of flapping about and find that they really do leave you alone. I just hope that keeps working.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 11, 2020, 11:58:38 AM
My dad had a severe allergy to wasp stings and we once had to call an ambulance for him after he got stung in the garden and went into anaphylactic shock.

I have never been stung by a wasp or a bee and this is a concern. I am also not scared of them because I do that thing of keeping still around them instead of flapping about and find that they really do leave you alone. I just hope that keeps working.

Not always the case. They seem to like my diabetic sugary blood. Never been stung though.

Blue Jam

Also why is it that when countries get invasive species it's always things like cane toads and Japanese knotweed which threaten to wipe out other species? Why do we never get overrun with sausage dogs or something else more cute and comical?

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 11, 2020, 12:00:30 PM
Not always the case. They seem to like my diabetic sugary blood. Never been stung though.

Mosquitoes used to completely avoid me for some reason, maybe because I smell or something, so I thought I was one of those lucky fuckers they don't like the taste of. Then I went to Llafranc last October and got bitten to fuck. Only about four bites but they were massive and very itchy. Maybe I now smell nicer.

Also Highland Midges don't give a fuck and will bite anyone, the wee radges.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 11, 2020, 12:01:06 PM
Also why is it that when countries get invasive species it's always things like cane toads and Japanese knotweed which threaten to wipe out other species? Why do we never get overrun with sausage dogs or something else more cute and comical?
cane toads are cute

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 11, 2020, 12:05:34 PM
cane toads are cute

Google says you are correct, but also that they have poisonous tadpoles and can poison doggos. That's a bit less cute.

Butchers Blind

Its almost as if the rest of nature is against us and basically telling humans to fuck off!

ollyboro

Just had a big old joust with a massive bee - over two legs.

It started when I was watching the telly. I could hear a really loud buzzing sound coming from what I thought was next door. Naturally I assumed the stupid cunt had ignored all public safety advice and gone to B&Q to buy a drill. But no. When I went for a piss a massive bee appeared from the hallway and flew right at me. The other half had decided that she needed a piss at the exact same time as me, so was stood up and vulnerable. Without a thought to my own safety, I pushed her back and shut the door. The furry cunt was flying up the stairs, entering the bathroom, then bombing back down the stairs. It didn't take me long to suss out its rhythm. I asked her to pass me a tea towel. Instead she passed me my tartan pyjama bottoms. Ill-equipped, I entered  the fray. As the bee went up the stairs, I opened the door and chased him up the stairs. As he entered the bathroom, I gave one last whirl of my pyjama bottoms and locked him in. (Deffo a male Bee. You could tell by his attitude). The only problem was, we both needed a piss (that's me and her, no idea if the bee did. He'd already shit his little bee pants after my pyjama whirling). So I whirled into the bathroom, flung open the window and attempted to herd him violently through the  bathroom window. The cunt was having none of it, and attacked me mid-ship. I parried his attack and chased him back through the bathroom door. I yelled at her to open the front door, pyjamed him down the stairs and fucked him off out the door. We embraced. I made a comment about how my bee fighting chivalry didn't extend to letting her use the toilet before me and went for a piss.

The sneaky little cunt had only flown out the front door, back over the house, through the bathroom window, and was waiting for me in the bathroom. His attitude suggested it was the same bee. He flew at me with venom - literally - so I turned and legged it downstairs. "Get my pyjamas!" I screamed.  It was like Jaws, except the bee was realistic. We timed it to perfection, As I got to to door at the bottom of the stairs, my loving other half shut it, leaving me stuck with this violent Brexit cunt. And no defensive pyjama bottoms. I turned to face my nemesis. As he flew toward me, my life flashed in front of me and I realised, that if that was my life there was no reason to fear death. I threw an uppercut at the cunt, as he dodged to the side  I opened the front door, and the thick cunt flew off.  Meanwhile, during my post - bee joust euphoria, my other half pushed past me and stole a piss.

Inspector Norse

Let one sting you and see what happens.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 11, 2020, 12:17:02 PM
Its almost as if the rest of nature is against us and basically telling humans to fuck off!

And dogs if you're a cane toad.