Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:35:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Compassion Meter

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 02:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you feel increasingly compassionate or less compassionate towards your fellow man?

More compassionate.
2 (6.3%)
About as compassionate.
8 (25%)
Less compassionate.
9 (28.1%)
Bring on the fuckdown.
9 (28.1%)
Dunno.
4 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Abnormal Palm

Be interesting to see how people are feeling towards their species right now and I'll compare in a month and then two months. Wish I'd done this a month ago. Great data.

bgmnts

Can you feel compassion for something you despise and despises you? Or is that pity?

Sebastian Cobb

Probably varies massively on who, if anyone, you're locked down with and how much space you have.

idunnosomename

Feelin like Raoul as i throw in the towel

BlodwynPig

Me today to wife: "I bet that young fuck won't cross the street for us"

Me: "Told you. Why do we have to do it all the fucking time. I'm going to give him Covid if I catch it"

Wife: "That's my boy"

Butchers Blind

They're all cunts out there.

Danger Man

Wife and cat. Compassion.

Everyone else can fuck off.

Kelvin

I think, if anything, that this whole thing has shown the better side of people. Putting others before yourself, trying to reach out to people who are the most isolated, a bit more patience, a sense that we're all in it together. It's not true of everyone, of course, but I honestly think this is the only time in my life that it feels like more people are pulling together than apart.

Captain Z

Do you feel more or less compassionate?

Yes, I feel more or less compassionate.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kelvin on April 19, 2020, 04:00:00 PM
I think, if anything, that this whole thing has shown the better side of people. Putting others before yourself, trying to reach out to people who are the most isolated, a bit more patience, a sense that we're all in it together. It's not true of everyone, of course, but I honestly think this is the only time in my life that it feels like more people are pulling together than apart.

They are certainly pulling in a significantly more uniform direction, yes

thenoise

Depends. Does Boris Johnson count as a human being?

Pink Gregory

The good people continue to be good and the bad people are worse