Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:48:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Every COVID-19 Commercial Is Exactly The Same

Started by Petey Pate, April 19, 2020, 07:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petey Pate

Pretty amazing montage of numerous COVID-19 adverts. Really hammers home how hollow and unimaginative these companies are.

https://youtu.be/vM3J9jDoaTA

BlodwynPig

In these uncertain times, we can all come together around our plinky plonky piano player and celebrate the Beige and Lachrymosal. Elton John is a God amongst these people.

BlodwynPig

Jesus, I wrote that before watching and now after watching I'm not sure that I even wrote that post.

Aaron500

The British ones are a bit zoom-tastic, with LOL, her cat appears on screen, LOL kids in the background, LOL someone's having trouble connecting.
Because of course EVERYONE is working from home, EVERYONE is self-isolating, EVERYONE is Zooming.

Even the Co-op are joining in, you're keyworkers, get off the cam and into work.
Thankfully the Co-op and others are using their fittest looking staff to front up the adverts, so long may it continue

idunnosomename

here's to the Zoomers, the work from home boomers

Sebastian Cobb

gib

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 19, 2020, 07:30:29 PM
Jesus, I wrote that before watching and now after watching I'm not sure that I even wrote that post.

nailed the thread to its deathbed in the first reply without even watching the youtube, fair play to you

Cerys

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 19, 2020, 11:31:05 PM
here's to the Zoomers, the work from home boomers

The Dwyery Doomers, the chimp on log-flumers....