Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:48:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Face off between freedom protesters and health workers in Colorado

Started by ajsmith2, April 20, 2020, 03:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

An absolute dumb cunt hanging out the window of her truck yelling at a HEALTHCARE WORKER RISKING THEIR LIFE to "go to China".

Dewt

Quote from: ajsmith2 on April 20, 2020, 03:36:48 AM
'LAND FREE'
That's unfair, there's a tiny "of the". How dare you insult this mulleted sack of shit

Dewt

"I can't think and I am loud! I can't think any thoughts and also I am loud and take up space!"

That's what she's yelling.

Dewt

I bet her hair looks fucking mental when coiffured. The best thing that can happen to right-wingers is losing control of their own hair. Right-wing hair looks like how being nipped by a Yorkshire Terrier feels.

Anyway, to recycle the observations of others: these people are really campaigning for other people to go to work and serve them.

BlodwynPig

Butchers Blind

jobotic

Why do some of them wear masks?

Might as well carry a hammer and sickle.

imitationleather

Cerys

El Unicornio, mang

These people are genuinely prepared to shoot anyone who tries to stop them protesting safety precautions for a global catastrophe

Some of those Trumpettes though *mops brow*

ajsmith2

Can this thread be merged with Fuckdown USA? It's the dedicated thread.

Buelligan

I very much hope the solution to all of this follows the science and is Darwinian.

jobotic

Thomas

How do these state-hatin' folks square their divine right to exist in a place with the destruction of the Native tribes who were there before them? When that woman says 'liberate Colorado', I presume she doesn't mean 'give it back to the original inhabitants'.

Thank god that bearded bloke is armed, though. He might need to mow down an onslaught of nurses, trying to violate his inalienable right to pointlessly endanger the health of vulnerable fellow citizens. #PublicHealthIsTheft

El Unicornio, mang

I was wondering what the rest of that t-shirt said. Reminds me of this thing they were doing a few years ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/business/energy-environment/rolling-coal-in-diesel-trucks-to-rebel-and-provoke.html

Quoterolling coal is a juvenile prank, a health hazard, a stand against rampant environmentalism, a brazen show of American freedom

If having a bath was declared unsafe they'd all be out at mass bathing rallies, armed to the teeth.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Thomas on April 20, 2020, 11:43:52 AM
How do these state-hatin' folks square their divine right to exist in a place with the destruction of the Native tribes who were there before them? When that woman says 'liberate Colorado', I presume she doesn't mean 'give it back to the original inhabitants'.

Inconsistently I'd imagine.

jobotic

See more masks in that bottom photo? The others - the proper freedom lovers - should just shoot them.

Buelligan

Pound to a penny they're all fully paid-up pro-lifers and all.  Pro-lifers who see it as their inalienable right, not only to openly carry murder-weapons but who fully support nuclear weapons and like to roll some coal, now they want to kill people with disease too.  May Pallas Athena strike them dead for the good of all true believers.

Cerys

Quote from: Thomas on April 20, 2020, 11:43:52 AM
Thank god that bearded bloke is armed

I hope it goes off and liquidises his toes and that afterwards he finds himself frequently falling on his face in inappropriate situations or places, such as Trump's semi-engorged groin.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Libertarianism - 'Rules should apply except when they personally inconvenience me'

Sony Walkman Prophecies

In the UK, liberty is our culture, in America, it's a cult. What it proves is that you can turn absolutely anything, no matter how wholesome, pure, and self-evidently right, into a dogma, and destroy it in the process. You can almost see yourself thinking "Well, maybe communism isn't such a bad idea if this is where liberty leads - who wants to be around grown adults throwing tantrums?"

Strangely, I've just been in touch with one of my oldest friends who's a healthcare worker in Colorado and she had absolutely no idea this was going on. Quite impressive, really.

Thomas

Imagine having to shoot more than one bullet a second in non-war circumstances. I can only conceive of two justifying scenarios:

1) Aliens (1986)
2) Communal healthcare

Cold Meat Platter

I can safely find all the tactical vests, tactical slings and tactical beards hilarious because they are nowhere near me but If I allow myself to imagine being American for a second (shudder) its both mental and scary.