Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Face off between freedom protesters and health workers in Colorado

Started by ajsmith2, April 20, 2020, 03:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

They all look the same to me, these Americans, with their weird processed foods and T-shirts with slogans on them. A lot of them can't even talk English. I've nothing against them but we just don't want them all coming over here trying to shoot us with their guns.

Sebastian Cobb

Some septic I know was getting aggy because apparently any shooting on school grounds is included in the school shooting stats.

'even if someone just fired a gun into the ground on a playing field'.

SpiderChrist

There are parts of Amerikkka I'd like to visit but I don't think I ever will because virus when I get there it'll be full of fucking Americans.

El Unicornio, mang

The good thing about visiting America though is that it's pretty easy to avoid these types most of the time, since it's such a massive country everyone seems to exist in their own little micro-worlds and the vast majority of these types are in small rural towns or cities you'd never want to go to like Oklahoma City. I have friends from small American towns and they all left as soon as they could for places like Austin or New York.

Buelligan

Quote from: SpiderChrist on April 20, 2020, 07:00:48 PM
There are parts of Amerikkka I'd like to visit but I don't think I ever will because virus when I get there it'll be full of fucking Americans.

Yeah, have to admit, the best bits are the bits that are empty.  Mind you, that's true here.

Jollity

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on April 20, 2020, 11:46:07 AM
If having a bath was declared unsafe they'd all be out at mass bathing rallies, armed to the teeth.

They should get Michelle Obama or someone like that to say that punching yourself repeatedly in the head, in public, is extremely unhealthy behaviour.