Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:35:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!! - Wimblewrong 2020 Final Draw - !!!

Started by selectivememory, June 03, 2020, 04:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

So here we are then...

After seven weeks, five rounds, over 40 matches, and probably at least a dozen anuses[nb]I definitely wasn't keeping count.[/nb], we have our finalists for Wimblewrong 2020. The semifinal results:

Crabwalk def Cerys (19-4)
Miles def hedgehog90 (20-9)

Oh, it's Crabwalk vs Miles. Who saw that coming?

Seriously though, they've both been amazing throughout the tournament and this should be a fitting end to what has been a great year for Wimblewrong. Thanks to everyone else who's participated, you've all played a big part in making it so good, but now it's time for the best two players in the tournament to battle it out for the crown.

The winner will win their third Wimblewrong title (which, I don't know how far back WW goes, but I think I'm right in saying they'll be the first one to win three titles). Maybe the winner will be able lay claim to the title of Wimblewrong GOAT. It's not for me to say...

Crabwalk has until 5pm on Saturday (BST) to post his serve. And of course, it's three shots each in the final.

Good luck to both!

BlodwynPig

If miles wins that makes me the winner given that I defeated him earlier

just sayin'

Ferris

Genuinely the highlight of the month for me

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Fishfinger

Butchers Blind

Cocks, anuses, the worst NSFW images, I want it all in this final. No holds barred.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien