Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Louis The Roux's new series

Started by touchingcloth, November 08, 2023, 12:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Travez

A big blob of spit flies out of Louis' mouth at around 35.15

Red82

Still not seen the first series he did of this.  It's obviously aimed at the yoof.  Rather than 40 somethings who have grown up with Louis.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Ferris on November 29, 2023, 11:40:38 PMI've dropped a clanger here, time for another flounce I reckon.

#istandwithferris

Icehaven

Quote from: Red82 on December 13, 2023, 09:59:50 PMStill not seen the first series he did of this.  It's obviously aimed at the yoof.  Rather than 40 somethings who have grown up with Louis.

Are the yoof that interested in Pete Doherty? I'd have thought his audience was mostly people around the same age (44) and slightly younger than him, so about late 30s to mid 40s. Mind you I saw the Libertines at a festival about 2 years ago and plenty of 20 somethings seemed into them.

Red82

Quote from: Icehaven on December 14, 2023, 09:25:02 AMAre the yoof that interested in Pete Doherty? I'd have thought his audience was mostly people around the same age (44) and slightly younger than him, so about late 30s to mid 40s. Mind you I saw the Libertines at a festival about 2 years ago and plenty of 20 somethings seemed into them.

That was the only episode I've watched of both series.

Icehaven

Quote from: Red82 on December 14, 2023, 09:53:47 PMThat was the only episode I've watched of both series.

Are you a yoof?

Red82

Yes. Where's that Steve Buscemi meme?

lazyhour

Really enjoyed the Chelsea Manning one. She seems like a complicated person. I started to really dislike her at one point in the episode, then she'd won me round again five minutes later.

I guessed she was playing Zelda when she mentioned arrows getting electrocuted. Punched the air when Louis confirmed it. Highlight of the show for me.

frajer

Yeah I enjoyed the Chelsea Manning episode a lot too. A genuinely fascinating interview and to be honest the only ep from this run that's felt worthwhile.

(Although special mention for Pete Doherty luring Louis into the sea for a depressing wrestle.)

Ray Travez

A deprestle
Quote from: frajer on December 16, 2023, 02:25:42 PM(Although special mention for Pete Doherty luring Louis into the sea for a depressing wrestle.)

A deprestle

mojo filters