Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:12:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Day Today-esque headlines in real news stories

Started by Jumble Cashback, February 03, 2011, 08:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

https://twitter.com/EveSimmns/status/1543263481679360000

QuoteOh and there's also a doubling of something odd called 'scromiting'. That's screaming and vomiting which lasts for weeks on end, with no treatment. A result of long term use of high potency cannabis.

Inspector Norse

Glebe

Fambo Number Mive

They could be elephants the size of spiders, that would be interesting.

Glebe

Or elephant/spider combinations. Wouldn't fancy seeing a massive tarantula with a trunk coming over the horizon! (Did I really say that?!)

Glebe

Looks like the dreaded 'Shriek of Araby' will have to cancel his Crackerjack appearance after this!

NoSleep

That last is more of a typical Daily Star headline to be fair.

Glebe

Quote from: NoSleep on September 02, 2023, 10:00:55 AMThat last is more of a typical Daily Star headline to be fair.

Aye, fair enough, but 'now I wonder if I have kids in space' is amusingly ludicrous.

jenna appleseed

[Muppets announcer voice]KIDS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE[/Muppets announcer voice]

Ambient Sheep

Just seen on Bluesky, although it's a four-year-old story:

The poster had added:

QuoteToday in "linguists are not kidding when they say that language enables you to understand sentences that have never been said before in the entirety of human history"

Glebe

Ferris