Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forza Horizon 5: Aztec Boogaloo

Started by Blue Jam, November 28, 2021, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeardFaceMan

Very much enjoying the Hot Wheels DLC, doing clean laps on these tracks is going to be an absolute cunt though.

BeardFaceMan

Well, I was very much enjoying it. Unlocked X class and was about halfway through the challenges when I loaded my game today and most of my progress has been wiped. I'm back down to the S1 stuff, I have to unlock everything again, all the roads I drove down are covered again, all xp boards are back, all the cars I unlocked are gone. Bugger.

Memorex MP3

Got 4 and 5 premium editions from Microsoft Sweden for 50p today; it's downloading so they seem to be honoring it.

Should I give 4 a try first or just skip onto 5? 4 will probably run an awful lot better on my machine.
Do I get online access too or do I have to subscribe to Game Pass for that?

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Memorex MP3 on November 18, 2022, 02:23:00 AMGot 4 and 5 premium editions from Microsoft Sweden for 50p today; it's downloading so they seem to be honoring it.

Should I give 4 a try first or just skip onto 5? 4 will probably run an awful lot better on my machine.

I found 4 and 5 largely identical in terms of gameplay, and the fact that 4 is set in the UK made it more appealing to me. So I would say it depends on whether you're British or Mexican. I expect you'll eventually end up playing through both anyway as they are a huge amount of fun.

Blue Jam

5 has a truly exhilarating intro and the majestic Aztec pyramids but 4 has both the beautiful Edinburgh scenery and the sarcastic Australian Timeless FM presenter, so that one.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 20, 2022, 02:56:06 PM5 has a truly exhilarating intro and the majestic Aztec pyramids but 4 has both the beautiful Edinburgh scenery and the sarcastic Australian Timeless FM presenter, so that one.
Getting rid of Timeless was a large mistake.