Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 Round 1 - Ferris vs Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Started by Ferris, July 11, 2023, 04:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Alright Ferris give him a rest, you've had your fun, he's about to cry

Ferris

@touchingcloth's mum just rang my mum to say I was bullying him about his image height/width rules but I said no I never and she believed me haha.

badaids

He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you ever done?

touchingcloth

Haha @Ferris has just DM'd me to say that his dad is a police and he's going to get him to arrest me for "splander", but I know for a fact this is a lie. IT IS PATHETIC.

Ferris

"My uncle works for Sony and he gave me the cheat codes for WimbleWrong 3D but I can't give them to you because they're on PlayStation 7 which isn't even out yet"

- @touchingcloth

Ferris

[edit: nah that wasn't funny and likely a bit too far in the pursuit of silliness. Like his mum!!!! Hahahah]

touchingcloth

Yeah? Well you see that extra pixel you added? You see it? Well, that extra pixel, it's pathetic.

Ferris

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Vodkafone

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

@selectivememory can I get a small extension on this one? The 72 hour time limit expires on Monday afternoon, it's taken me a little while to think of a return shot, and I have a commitment this evening. Say 8 hours to bring me up to around 23:00 Monday night?

Ferris

Watch out, the Rule Police will get all eggy about it.

(I also have no issues with it! Take your time.)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

idunnosomename

Poirot for bringing out Him and the extra pixel (although I suppose actually it was 600 extra pixels. incredible hubris! although still funny)

superthunderstingcar

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse is on fire, and thus gets my vote.

selectivememory

Oof... it's a tough one. Billionaire Blender was my favourite gag, but I think Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse maybe just about had the better of it across the four shots.

(plus I can't let Ferris get away with so flagrantly flouting the rules)

Clive Dogshit

Really liked the first two shots, just slightly more Ferris's.

Fishfinger

The Corpse's return was a belter, but begrudgingly going Ferris overall.

Ferris

This is not the first time my avatar has been fed into a meat grinder in a WimbleWrong match. I don't know how to feel about that.

KaraokeDragon

Flip me, I enjoyed this one. Gonna go Poirot. But thank you both :')

Vodkafone

centristmelt

Ferris for me - initial serve was the best shot of this year's competition so far

Cerys

touchingcloth

God damnit. I've been so wrapped up in shittalking Ferris that now I can't work out whether I should vote against him out of principle, for him by way of apology. I can't even decide whether it's funnier to vote for or against him.

Can I recuse myself and vote against selectivememory for having forced us into vigilante pixel-based justice?