Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:52:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The wankest film idea ever conceived? Danny Boyle's Ed Sheeran Beatles thing

Started by Thomas, August 31, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i would suck off literally every man in the world before ed sheeran

Replies From View

Replies From View

3.5 billion men, let's say they're stood in a line for ease and their trousers and underwear are already subtracted.

Actually just on a maths note how long would 3.5 billion seconds be.  Probably something like 100 years.  You'd have your work cut out, to be sure.

Replies From View

You're basically saying you hope you die before dessert which is bang out of order

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 24, 2021, 10:24:06 AM
I am basically saying I just wouldn't get round to him ever

This is incredibly ungracious.  If he asks first you should do him first.  That's the gentleman's agreement we all sign up for when our voices break for the first time.

Jerzy Bondov

If you look like Ed Sheeran, but also would suck Ed Sheeran off, you should just do a self suck. This would save you a great deal of travel expenses as Ed is an international superstar and can be hard to pin down. I hope this helps.

There should be a film where only one man remembers how to do a self suck

JamesTC

I estimate that it would take around 130,000 years to suck ever man on the planet off.

The great sadness would come when you reach the end and you realise the only man you couldn't suck off is yourself.

machotrouts

Used to be able to suck myself off but then I got fat. Hoping to lose weight by sucking off every man in the world.

JamesTC

I guess you could cut the time to such off every man in the world in half if you decide to suck two at once. Then it would only take 65,000 years.

Sucking off three men at once seems unrealistic.

Icehaven

But new men keep being born all time, so every day there'd be another batch turning whatever age is deemed acceptable (I'd go with 18 to be on the safe side). It'd be like sucking the Forth bridge.

JamesTC

I'm starting to think that sucking off every man on the planet might not be possible.

SteveDave

Quote from: JamesTC on August 26, 2021, 10:28:02 AM
I'm starting to think that sucking off every man on the planet might not be possible.

Not with that attitude

JamesTC

In 1ad there were approximately 150 million men. Even taking two at once, he is still taking 2000 years at least.

No wonder they nailed him to a tree.

idunnosomename

you're expecting Him to suck off every man in the world when He's just a baby? bit unreasonable

JamesTC

Mary was like 12 when she had him. They were a bit more noncey back then.

idunnosomename

Since a priest in their ministry is acting in the person of Christ, they truly are doing God's work

gilbertharding

Quote from: icehaven on August 26, 2021, 08:59:41 AM
But new men keep being born all time, so every day there'd be another batch turning whatever age is deemed acceptable (I'd go with 18 to be on the safe side). It'd be like sucking the Forth bridge.

True, but they are also dying, admittedly at a slightly slower rate.

JamesTC

Hope Father Christmas gets me what I want this Christmas.

By which I mean I hope Father Christmas sucks me off.

notjosh

Quote from: icehaven on August 26, 2021, 08:59:41 AM

That's the trick though - just concentrate on the 18-year-olds. If you can keep up with the birth rate for the next 60-70 years then eventually you'll have covered everyone alive. You might miss the odd 120-year-old in Japan that way but you can surely squeeze them in somewhere on your route.

Best to start young if this is your plan though, and the problem is that most people don't really figure out what they want to do in life until they're in their thirties.

kalowski

Surely he can also miss out those blokes with erectile disfunction (mainly older men, prostate cancer sufferers and CaB members) and so get through things a little faster?

jobotic

What if I don't want to be sucked off?

Not saying I don't want to be sucked off, but what if I didn't want to be sucked off? What then? If I didn't. If.

JamesTC

The percentage of men who don't want to be sucked off is so infinitesimally small so as to be a statistical irrelevance.

jobotic

Quote from: JamesTC on August 27, 2021, 06:56:11 PM
The percentage of men who don't want to be sucked off is so infinitesimally small so as to be a statistical irrelevance.

I don't want to be irrelevant.

Okay he can suck me off but I don't have time to wait in a line for a hundred years so he'll have to do it as I go about my business.

Maybe while I'm on the fruit machine.

JamesTC

I imagine that once the vaccines are done, they can repurpose the infrastructure for men getting sucked off.

Download the NHS App to register that you have been sucked off.

steve98

Some people's math here is way off.

Assuming the sucker worked a 12 hour shift, 7 days a week and each suckee took 1 minute to cum, it would take approx 3.3 thousand years to suck-off all 3.5 billion men (I'm classifying all males, regardless of age, as men.)

For anyone who doubts my figures, I would refer them to my contribution to an earlier thread, where I successfully worked out how long it would take a wanker to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool with cum. (About 200 million years)