Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Silvereye down??

Started by Elliot, May 04, 2004, 01:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elliot

Just  got this message:

QuoteAccess denied for user: 'sr0119974@freeolaweb4.freeola.com' (Using password: YES)

So if you get that aswell at least thats 9 of us.

NaN

christ on a bike... you're right! it appears that my subscription to the mysql database has expired.... and to be honest, i do not want to pay to get it back again..... so if you'd all direct you attention to weekender's tracker i'll just go around the corner and hava a manly cry

Elliot

'nothing here to see move along'

Elliot

Thanks,

BTW  whats involved in hosting a tracker?

Could I do it with just webspace or is it a bit more complicated than that?

I have a bit of webspace here and also I could just host it directely from my pc ,

Have no idea about the software needed. I thought you just needed to have a link to the torrent file??

Thanks for hosting those previous torrents, how much was it going to cost you per month ?

NaN

actually... it only costs £3 a month for me to keep the database.... still a penny saved is a penny earned... ho hum...

as for a tracker... you can use webspace as long as it has server side scripting like php available.... mysql a big bonus...

if you don't have the webspace you can always host it on your computer using alternative software like http://bnbteasytracker.sourceforge.net/index.html  ...... the problem being that who ever wants to download the file will be constantly making requests to your computer which kicks the living shit out of your bandwidth/memory/etc.

best stick with weekender's... no thrills but it gets the job done