Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:10:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mike Hunt thread?

Started by Cough-Chutney, May 05, 2004, 01:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "fanny splendid"How come we never get any trolls aping Peter Cook...

There's literally thousands of people who come on here and don't do anything.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "fanny splendid"How come we never get any trolls aping Peter Cook...
Phil Ayshow (damn you Q, one day, one day...)

It will never happen. Never! Do you hear me?

Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Hello, newb... are you a cock really or have we all got you wrong and we should all start again?

Cough-Chutney

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Phil Ayshow (damn you Q, one day, one day...)

It will never happen. Never! Do you hear me?

Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Hello, newb... are you a cock really or have we all got you wrong and we should all start again?

If you are referring to me.
I used to spend many hours on here under the alias Smack My Knackers, then I had to go away on work and couldn't get access to the site again.
When I returned I had to re-register.

Anyway.
I did not mean to put anyone's back up.
I am definately not a troll sort of person.

I tried to rspond to a few replies and it got a bit silly really

Should've kept me mouth shut

TraceyQ

Ah, I see, you should remember we're a bit of a precious lot. We take all this verrrrr seriously in a not-taking-it-seriously-at-all-kinda way.

Can we start again?
Everyone?

Schlippy

I used to know a lad named Iwan Peverett.

He was always having a K. inserted as a middle initial, and his surname mis-spelled as either 'Perevett' or 'Leverett(s)'. Strangely enough, the rabbits one pissed him off much more than the pervert one.

Purple Tentacle

When I went home a month ago I was amazed and delighted to see a local news reporter called

"Romilley Weeks"

Incidentally did anybody catch Paxman last night going through the newspapers at the end, and saying

"....and The Sun go with the story of a soap star pleasuring himself dressed as Captain Hook. Goodnight."

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle""pleasuring himself"

Don't you just love that phrase?

Still Not George

Wow. Trollbollocks to post-Morris references to injokes to wanking thread, all in 2 pages.

Don't you just love this place?

Cough-Chutney

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle""pleasuring himself"

Don't you just love that phrase?

made me laugh.
In the paper it talks about how this woman decided after 6 months that Grantham was a perv and cut him off

6 months!!

what was she thinking during this 6 months exactly?

Poor Leslie.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Still Not George"
Don't you just love this place?

Yes. In a very special way

<stares>

Still Not George

I just done me a google search for "What you staring at?", and all I could find was these:

So you'll have to make do with them.

Synchronised Cocks

on the subject of silly names here's Leicester City's Paul Dickov.

(Pull dick off. Get it? hehehe)

:-)

butnut

Wasn't there a Dutch player called Johan de Kock? And there's Nicky Butt, of course. Hilarious.

mr rou-rou

I used to have a Mike Hunt tshirt until my mum twigged one day while ironing it and it was turned into dusters :(

not the one pictured though, mine was a low key affair, it just said in quite small print 'mike hunt'. I think it was made by Split Skates.

El Unicornio, mang

There's some good baseball ones:

Albert Pujols (pronounced poo-holes)
and
Coco Crisp
Don't believe me?: http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/team/player.jsp?player_id=424825

Ambient Sheep

Les Bian

in honour of the Upper Mealines gang

butnut

Who was that Dutch MP that someone mentioned here a month or so ago? He had a silly name.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "butnut"Who was that Dutch MP that someone mentioned here a month or so ago? He had a silly name.
Wim Kok?

No, that's a different one, I think.

Christ, I'm bored.

butnut

It was something to do with Kok, but I thought both names were funny. I think it's buried somewhere in 'Cool things' or 'nothing of note to say'.

smoker

Quote from: "butnut"Who was that Dutch MP that someone mentioned here a month or so ago? He had a silly name.

hertz van rental, the dutch undersecretary for finance?

Timmay

The multi-national company that is Siemens had a company policy of when the phones are answered, they have to announce the company (Siemens) and the location you've reached. So, "Good morning, Siemens Bracknell" or "Good afternoon, Siemens Milton Keynes" for example.

They then opened their offices in Staines, and rumour has it that they've still kept the policy going there. I for one would love to ring and find out, but can't be arsed.

Christ, is this thread still going?  Oh well, if you can't beat 'em.

Direct quote from Barry Davies during the Euro '96 semi-final:

QuoteThe Germans have got the ball - Kuntz.

Cough-Chutney

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"Christ, is this thread still going?  Oh well, if you can't beat 'em.

Direct quote from Barry Davies during the Euro '96 semi-final:

QuoteThe Germans have got the ball - Kuntz.

And I was mocked, lambasted even, for starting this thread!

how bout

Stefan E. Rect