Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:40:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

eBay, feedback and those who won't give it !

Started by waxed by nature, May 06, 2004, 08:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxed by nature

Does anyone else find it slightly jarring, when upon doing everything possible to provide a jolly good service to buyers ( or sellers, whichever it may be ), the buggers can't even be arsed to leave some feedback ?

How hard can it be ??

hotvans

buggar feedback why cant i ever contact ebay for help? why does square trade kick me out of the system unless i agree to pay for a mediator cos ive been ripped off - why cant i change my email address without getting kicked out of the system - why is ebay so rubbish with support full stop
why why oh dear lord why?????

zozman

Why can't a sign up even though I used to be a member just cos I haven't got a credit card?  What a pain.  I could sign up with switch it if I had a reputable e-mail address but, um, I haven't.  Any way round this kind people??

Smackhead Kangaroo

Answers-

Somepeople take years to send feedback I wouldn't even bother myself thinking about it, what IS annoying is when people are shoddy to you and you give them negative or neutral feedboack and the return the it. Very annoying. Some people don't understand the meaning of neutral apparently

Ebay's helps system is a twisty windy labyrinth of shite, designed to put you off at everyturn. For instance if you have a non paying bidder, first you file a form, then you have to file a second form saying you've tried to contact them, but the second form must come at least 10 days after the first. Which is annoying when if oyu've been waiting a while for payment, it's been well over a month and the transaction has been deleted so yuo can't find the complaint number or the member number of your prey. There is no online facility to remind you of all these numbers and time delays. Oh additionally they don't give a flying fuck

Surely you have an email address provided by your ISP? Failing that you don't want to join anyway they're bastards all of them