Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bush support

Started by dirkfunk, May 06, 2004, 12:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkfunk

bush bashing is getting too popular now

i'm going to support him instead

up the bush

Evil Knevil

Yeah, I'll do the same, it'd be good for a laugh. Everyone I know is Anti-Bush, so it might be worth it just to shake people out of their complacency.

He provided strong leadership after the 11/9 crisis.

dirkfunk

yeah, he told those funky countries to stop bringing it on

he stayed strong throughout his personal canine bereavement episode
i felt sorry for him when his dog died

Evil Knevil

I just generally feel sorry for him.

smoker

he survived that pretzel calamity with dignity and health intact

he didn't get his cigar blown by an intern yet

he's taken a radical and brave new approach to tackling the israel / palestine issue

dirkfunk

that's the all american united states of spirit

now can't you feel the texas in you,
feel the texas flow within your bones

Johnny Yesno

He does a great Stanley Unwin too.

Neville Chamberlain

And he liberates uncool countries too.

Evil Knevil

and he reformed the military....
and the education system
He helped the US economy with tax cuts.

mrpants

I thought that it was a given that Bush was going at the next election and reading the posts on an American forum I occasionally visit reinforced that, until they did a poll.

It seems there are plenty of people who will vote for him even after bashing him.

It left me slightly depressed.

dirkfunk

i won't hear anything about polls
polls don't vote

depressed, what are you some kind of wuss

your not from texas are you

Nearly Annually

Much better that he looks like a chimp, one of the higher primates, belonging to the subset Hominidae, than say a lemur or some other lowly prosimian.

sproggy

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"He does a great Stanley Unwin too.

Stanley Unwin you say, I thought it was Norman Collier.

His eyes are very close together so I expect he gets good Specsavers discount, he may even get away with just a monacle.

He's got a lovely smile and a cheeky wave the Queen would die for.

zozman

I reckon he looks a lot like Roger Daltrey.  You never see them in the same room do you?  I'd post some pictures to provide some evidence but I honestly can't be arsed.  You know what they look like - like each other.  That's my point.  Cheese.

bresker

In a vote between a right winger and a very slightly less right winger, I'd just say stick your so-called democracy thanks and not bother voting.

I don't know anything about yer man facing him. John Kerry? Is he a fellow paddy then?

What happened to the one who nearly won last time except for the few votes in Florida. It would be only sporting to give him another go, surely.

zozman

Quote from: "bresker"What happened to the one who nearly won last time

What?  Bush?

smoker

Quote from: "zozman"
Quote from: "bresker"What happened to the one who nearly won last time

What?  Bush?

hahahahaha

dirkfunk

this is a bush support thread

Crazy Penis

I've aways supported Bush. I really do want him to get where he's heading.

Pinball

Good luck in the presidential election, George!

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mr Crippen

Unlike Tony Blair, he's going grey gracefully - silver fox, rowr!

And all these new hoops to jump through to visit America - great!  It'll discourage the more undesirable pikey elements from visiting the country.  Thank you, Mr Bush!

Crippen

Pinball

It's great that the US government copies everything from my PC. That way, if it crashes I'm sorted!

Marcus Or Relius

Here's hoping Bush can bring the US another four years of peace, prosperity and the respect of the rest of the world.

Go Bush!

Pinball

The banking sector was in decline, but thanks to Bush's tax cuts and military and intelligence gathering expenditure it now has $600 billion more debt to service. Great economic policy, Bush!

sproggy

Quote from: "Pinball"The banking sector was in decline, but thanks to Bush's tax cuts and military and intelligence gathering expenditure it now has $600 billion more debt to service. Great economic policy, Bush!

I defy you to say anything, absolutely anything supportive about the bushmiester Pinny.  Go on I bet you can do it!

Purple Tentacle

I can resume my skag addiction cheaply now that the poppy fields of Afghanistan have been replanted.

Go George!

Pinball

Quote from: "sproglette"
Quote from: "Pinball"The banking sector was in decline, but thanks to Bush's tax cuts and military and intelligence gathering expenditure it now has $600 billion more debt to service. Great economic policy, Bush!

I defy you to say anything, absolutely anything supportive about the bushmiester Pinny.  Go on I bet you can do it!
Umm, he proves that even stupid people can become President? ;-)

Lord Spong

He likes a drink, he's just like one of the lads.

GWB, see you at the bar.  Get one in for me!

Lord Spong

He ensured the continuing purity of the great Texan people by sending loads of the mentally disabled to the electric chair when he was the governer.  It's Darwin in action I tell ya.

Vermschneid Mehearties

He has a very good haircut.