Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

bush support

Started by dirkfunk, May 06, 2004, 12:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkfunk

he actually looks in very good shape physically for a man of his years

smoker

he looks after his friends. not people like prime minister blair, "or tony as i like to call him," but his real friends at enron and exxon-mobil.

MojoJojo

His tax cuts have been a great bonus to that often over looked minority, the ridiculously wealthy.

sore bottom mum

She's very beautiful, if slightly strange

Bilko

He hasn't let any policies or agenda from his fathers term in office dominate his own time in office.

Pinball

He's decisive and acts quickly - no messing around with analysing facts. A true man of action.

smoker

on september 11th 2001 he sensibly disappeared for several hours, thereby removing the leader of the free world from harm's way

he gave a black woman a top job in his administration

he revealed the true ineffectuality of the united nations, thus showing the need for a new system

he gave guy fawkes a break from being the figure on most peoples' bonfires

Marcus Or Relius

His mummy has a beautiful mind. Apparantly.

Quote from: "Barbara Bush said, not"
"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths," Barbara Bush said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on March 18, 2003. "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

dirkfunk

the w. initial in his name
stands for "west ham anus"

sproggy

QuoteIn the US he continues his re-election campaign. Whilst visiting Ohio, Bush pauses to hug Ashley Faulkner (15) after learning her mother died in the attack on the World Trade Centre in 2001.

Marcus Or Relius

Quote from: "Ashley Faulkner (15)"He has nice smelling armpits.

Pinball

"Christ he's strangling that girl"
"Step away from the child, Mr President!"

Marcus Or Relius

"I cut this Sumo wrestler's head off all by myself, gosh darnit, and I'm keepin' it."

That was crying out for a caption competition.

Pinball

"If we plant mini-nukes in these behind enemy lines, no-one will suspect a thing"

weirdbeard

Quote from: "sproglette"
QuoteIn the US he continues his re-election campaign. Whilst visiting Ohio, Bush pauses to hug Ashley Faulkner (15) after learning her mother died in the attack on the World Trade Centre in 2001.

Oh, so he's into touching 15-year-old girls then is he?  Tut tut.

neuteredcats

Quote from: "mrpants"I thought that it was a given that Bush was going at the next election and reading the posts on an American forum I occasionally visit reinforced that, until they did a poll.

It seems there are plenty of people who will vote for him even after bashing him.

It left me slightly depressed.

I fear the same may be true of Bliar!!

Every time they do these surveys there are loads of people saying things like 'oooooh no, we'll never trust him again...' and such like, and then they change their opinion several days, weeks, or months later. As the polls reflect a general groundswell of support for the weasel.  

The people are a very fickle, forgetful lot....in all parts of the world! I sometimes wonder just what it will take for people to WAKE UP!!!!

Like the last elections, someone I know was so anti-Bliar, much of it based on my re-education of them on such subjects as 'social engineering', spin, 'mickey mouse' public service jobs, the fact that I beleived he was a warmongerer (Kosovo), and that he would be dangerous for this country in the longterm (of which I have been proved right!), and had to go.

Anyway, the other week, this same person admitted they voted for him last time, even though they told me at the time they'd voted Lib Dem!!!

Sheeeesh!

I fear we may yet see Bliar in a third term and Bush in a second.....

Oh, I know I've got to put something positive, so here goes......

He's a Bjorn Again Christian.... yes, which automatically means that anything he does has the blessing of Alla...oopps, of God and therefore makes it alright.