Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:10:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

spy school

Started by smoker, May 06, 2004, 03:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffairs/story/0,11026,1210791,00.html

the name john scarlett ring any bells? no, not the lincoln-geen clad accomplice of notorious bandit robin hood, but one of the key figures in the hutton report, a man whose cosiness with politicians led to accusations that his subverting of intelligence wasn't done entirely "subconciously."

well he's the new head of mi6. hooray! the world's a safer place.

but what of his predecessor, richard dearlove?

he now takes up position as a master at pembroke college, cambridge.

imagine you're a school kid and you find out your new english teacher is the former head of mi6.

no more graffiti in the bogs - cctv everywhere
the class snitch suddenly takes on a more sinister role
the meaning of detention is also changed significantly

what other changes might dear mr dearlove bring in to class with him?
what will his nickname be?
how can the pupils fight back, can they learn anything from malcom mcdowell in if....?
and who ate my lunch?

hotvans

i did - it was lush and now im sleeeeeeppppyyyyyyy..................zzzzzzzzzzz

Marcus Or Relius

If you get beaten up by bullies in the playground and cry for help, the headmaster will deny any knowledge of your existence and refuse to negotiate with the attackers in order to secure the release of your dinner money.

Get a question wrong and the head will point a pen at you and, upon clicking the er...clicky bit at the end, the nib will slide open and a minature harpoon will shot out and sink deep into your brain.

At parents evening, if an angry mother implies that the head has been giving their little child a hard time and giving him grades lower than he deserves, and that furthermore they intend on reporting this lack of profesionalism to the LEA, the head will quickly gulp down a cynanide pill and keel over, stone dead.